Brogan Tate #12 Sailing the Med, big swollen head, allergies gone so back on the bread!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"Hey! Thanks for getting in touch. The wipes are readily biodegradable according to European standards. The wipe material does not contain plastic and is made with 100% renewable plant fibres. 95% of the impregnation/liquid is from natural origin, as stated on the product. The remaining 5% of the impregnation/liquid consists of other ingredients that provide the formula stability and ensure safety. Biodegradable means that a material can decompose physically and biologically until it becomes carbon dioxide (CO2), biomass and water, all in accordance with European standards. However, we still want to emphasize to not flush the wipes down the toilet or dispose of them in domestic or industrial composting plants, as biodegradability doesn’t mean compostability. Therefore, the internationally recognized symbol for bin disposal is present on the packaging. We hope this helps, NIVEA💙"

And she will have received a thousand or so for that ad, not hard to see where the house deposit came from really !! Surely the bubble has to burst soon and then what the hell will she do ?

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Doing her bit for the planet? If I cast my mind back to her big potato games vlog a few weeks ago I vaguely remember an awful lot of single use plastic. Hmm.,,

Reactions: 13
Doing her bit for the planet? If I cast my mind back to her big potato games vlog a few weeks ago I vaguely remember an awful lot of single use plastic. Hmm.,,
Yes she has to be paid to "do her bit for the planet" yet also is paid to "not do her bit for the planet" basically she doesn't give a toss either way, she just wants to get paid. I don't think this girl has any principles at all.

Reactions: 11
And she will have received a thousand or so for that ad, not hard to see where the house deposit came from really !! Surely the bubble has to burst soon and then what the hell will she do ?
Surely not that much. I would have thought 100/200.

Demi Donnelly did a vlog or instastory and you'd be amazed how much they get, they really are raking it in !
But this is Brogan we're talking about. She doesn't have loads of insta followers (compared to reality stars for example) and her posts aren't even professional (like in the frow, for example, which is shot by her photographer husband) so surely only 100/200! I'd love to know!

Reactions: 1
But this is Brogan we're talking about. She doesn't have loads of insta followers (compared to reality stars for example) and her posts aren't even professional (like in the frow, for example, which is shot by her photographer husband) so surely only 100/200! I'd love to know!
Yes probably, but even allowing for less followers and less views it is still pretty eye watering ! Certainly is quite alot for doing sweet fa 😂 Demi did say her most lucrative month from ad sense was £5k 😮

Reactions: 2
Those ad pictures are AWFUL. Ridiculously unflattering angle and no thought gone into the actual content. She looks a mess. How are Nivea happy with that??

Reactions: 7
What!!!? Seriously? I don’t know how the whole ‘influencer’ thing works - I just assumed she would have gotten a few free Nivea products in exchange for her doing a few Instagram pics.

Reactions: 2
What!!!? Seriously? I don’t know how the whole ‘influencer’ thing works - I just assumed she would have gotten a few free Nivea products in exchange for her doing a few Instagram pics.
Maybe I was a bit generous in my estimation, but yeah she will have received a fee for an ad like that

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Maybe I was a bit generous in my estimation, but yeah she will have received a fee for an ad like that
You’re actually spot on with your estimation. A Instagram page of Brogies size would be paid around that much for a high profile brand. Instastories and Instaposts are paid at different rates and she’ll also be paid per picture that was posted if it meets the brands guidelines. I wouldn’t be surprised if she got paid more tbh. A television advert on a small channel on television that’ll be shown once for seconds only can cost upwards til about £10k. A advert on any influencers Instagram would most likely last forever, would be immediately advertised to all of her current followers and new followers will find the post in the future, meaning that the AD has constant value.

Anyone doubting the estimation just YouTube about advertising on Instagram.

Now if Bogey is worth paying £1k for an AD or not is a different question 😩😂

Reactions: 5
I'm sorry but the lack of effort is something else with Brogan. Do your hair and make up and then take the make up off with the wipes! You don't see adverts for wipes with unmade models.

I thought the lack of effort couldn't get much worse than the ATD videos but obviously she can make even less effort. It's a real shame as she obviously has a decent following to attract major brands but her execution of her business is terrible. She's become so lazy with her appearance , at least on moving day she looked like she had washed.

Reactions: 12
I'm sorry but the lack of effort is something else with Brogan. Do your hair and make up and then take the make up off with the wipes! You don't see adverts for wipes with unmade models.

I thought the lack of effort couldn't get much worse than the ATD videos but obviously she can make even less effort. It's a real shame as she obviously has a decent following to attract major brands but her execution of her business is terrible. She's become so lazy with her appearance , at least on moving day she looked like she had washed.
😂 Has she really used make up wipes when she wears no make up at all

Reactions: 3
I just wanted to share some feedback on a recent Instagram advert by YouTuber Brogan Tate. Honestly how that advert was approved I'll never know. It did not showcase the new biodegradable wipes in any way, shape or form and just looked unprofessional and rushed. She wasn't wearing any make up to remove, her skincare routine (as we've all seen online) is not a good advert. She has no regard for the environment and her ad looks hypocritical and unprepared. She constantly has 1 use items in her videos such as balloons, plastic cups, pre made over packaged food such as frozen jacket potatoes and hello fresh which is totally over packaged. Honestly as a customer of nivea for as long as I can remember I'm so disappointed to see you work with someone with as little ethics as her. The photos of her wipe packet with the Italian waters behind her does nothing to tell possible customers about the brand, the product, the ingredients, the benefits, the price, the environmental impact that normal wipes can have. I'm so disappointed I won't be purchasing wipes for myself or my 4 daughters again. Please think carefully before selecting such 'influencers' as she's influenced me to buy anyone but Nivea!

I've given Nivea by feedback.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I just wanted to share some feedback on a recent Instagram advert by YouTuber Brogan Tate. Honestly how that advert was approved I'll never know. It did not showcase the new biodegradable wipes in any way, shape or form and just looked unprofessional and rushed. She wasn't wearing any make up to remove, her skincare routine (as we've all seen online) is not a good advert. She has no regard for the environment and her ad looks hypocritical and unprepared. She constantly has 1 use items in her videos such as balloons, plastic cups, pre made over packaged food such as frozen jacket potatoes and hello fresh which is totally over packaged. Honestly as a customer of nivea for as long as I can remember I'm so disappointed to see you work with someone with as little ethics as her. The photos of her wipe packet with the Italian waters behind her does nothing to tell possible customers about the brand, the product, the ingredients, the benefits, the price, the environmental impact that normal wipes can have. I'm so disappointed I won't be purchasing wipes for myself or my 4 daughters again. Please think carefully before selecting such 'influencers' as she's influenced me to buy anyone but Nivea!

I've given Nivea by feedback.
I agree, it's hardly a relatable #AD when it's shot on a bloody yacht

Reactions: 10
You’re actually spot on with your estimation. A Instagram page of Brogies size would be paid around that much for a high profile brand. Instastories and Instaposts are paid at different rates and she’ll also be paid per picture that was posted if it meets the brands guidelines. I wouldn’t be surprised if she got paid more tbh. A television advert on a small channel on television that’ll be shown once for seconds only can cost upwards til about £10k. A advert on any influencers Instagram would most likely last forever, would be immediately advertised to all of her current followers and new followers will find the post in the future, meaning that the AD has constant value.

Anyone doubting the estimation just YouTube about advertising on Instagram.

Now if Bogey is worth paying £1k for an AD or not is a different question 😩😂
Am I right in thinking it’s about £100 per 10k followers per photo/story? I haven’t worked in marketing for a good while so a little out of the loop. But yeah just to reinterate adverts are ridiculously expensive and influencer marketing is seen as a cheaper option these days. £1000 or more is just a drop in the ocean for some of these big brands.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.