Brogan Tate #12 Sailing the Med, big swollen head, allergies gone so back on the bread!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Im gonna be a positive hater and Im gonna say that this is maybe the best thing for her right now. Didn't see her this happy since her old flat's days. I hope this new house will inspire a new way of life for her.

Reactions: 21
Hopefully a move into their own house will rejuvenate her motivation for her channel.

No matter how well you get on with someone it can’t be easy moving into a (sort of) parents home when you have been used to independence.

I don’t blame them for taking the opportunity to do it and save for a deposit though.

Reactions: 10
The announcement would have been 10x better if she'd uploaded it without the whole countdown thing. Just boom. upload (like Lucy Wood) and people would be genuinely shocked!

My predicted timeline:
2 months: Moving vlog
6 months: We got a puppy!!
12-18 months: So content.
18 months+: realised buying a house doesn't magically improve your life.
And rosi jay pierce who has announced she’s engaged

Reactions: 3
You could definitely strip the wall paper in all the rooms and paint over one weekend. When my family decorate it’s an all day job with no breaks.

I hope this will give her the kick up the arse she needs to get her content back on track

Reactions: 5
All i am going to say one day she will wake up and realise having a nice house a nice car all this disney tat and crap wont changw your mental health just saying .......
Its clear she has no say in benjis dads house which is why she wanted out asap

Reactions: 4
You can tell she wanted the spare room as her office 😂😂 I'm guessing Banjo put his foot down and said she'd have to use the box room 😆 How is she going to fit all her Disney crap in there?!

Like i personally dont get why she left her flat they are not together during the week wouldve been enough room for 2 at the weekend maybe it was to save quicker

You can tell she wanted the spare room as her office 😂😂 I'm guessing Banjo put his foot down and said she'd have to use the box room 😆 How is she going to fit all her Disney crap in there?!
I’d have the room downstairs as an office and then the box room as a wardrobe/storage place

Reactions: 12
No matter how well you get on with someone it can’t be easy moving into a (sort of) parents home when you have been used to independence.
I love my partner so bloody much and we’re desperate to move in together but you couldn’t pay me to move in with her parents!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Okay, I’m happy for her. I hope she is inspired and gets out and about a bit more.

Reactions: 6
‘It needs a little bit of, I don’t know, TLC?’

Oh yeah just carry on waffling as if you know what you’re talking about brogon

It was nice to see her genuinely happy and like others have said hopefully this will improve her vlogs!

Reactions: 9
And rosi jay pierce who has announced she’s engaged
Has Rosi recently got engaged ? That is lovely news she seems like a lovely hardworking woman and i admire her for showing you dont have to spend 24/7 with OH to have a good relationship, you can have own friends (male/female) and hobbies, her boy is a credit to them both too.

Reactions: 2
She’s cottoned on that house tours / house renovations and house decorating videos are popular and is probably thinking this is what will pull her over 100k subscribers in the long haul.

Sophie Louise bought a house and did some decorating vlogs and moving vlogs and it pushed her subscriber count up dramatically.

Did we really need a countdown to this announcement who does she think she is 🤣🤣 brogan Tate only person to ever buy a house

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.