Brogan Tate #12 Sailing the Med, big swollen head, allergies gone so back on the bread!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s following home accounts on insta & Argoshome & Sainsburyshome for the begs. Can’t wait to use the brogantatehome hashtag for inspo 🤭😂

Reactions: 5
I don't think its going to be a house, I feel like there would be more clues it was imminent, especially with them just coming back off a hol. I think its going to be a Florida Disney trip announcement - with Galaxy's edge and all her 'friends' going I reckon they can't help themselves and have booked for like Jan/Feb time.

Reactions: 3
I've set my reminder and turned on all post notifications i am getting so agitated and excited i just cant bear it, i really doubt i will manage to sleep tonight and i sincerely hope my boss doesn't mind me phoning in sick tomorrow as i need to mentally prepare for the announcement of the century
Don't worry if you miss something, you'll be able to catch up here..
sketch-1569793148407.png

:rolleyes::LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I think its going to be a Florida Disney trip announcement - with Galaxy's edge and all her 'friends' going I reckon they can't help themselves and have booked for like Jan/Feb time.
I don't think it's a trip announcement... she normally openly refers to them as, 'our next trip announcement...' blah blah blah. Whereas this has been labelled as 'big news,' and 'special announcement' etc

Reactions: 5
I was going to say maybe she’s announcing her attendance at WITC but that’s not really a big announcement worthy of a permanent Instagram memory!

Could be the non-hot holiday she will be having, begged obviously. But doubt she’d have a countdown announcement or call a holiday big news [emoji848]

Therefore it must be buying a property. Don’t know why she thinks that’s such great news for her followers? [emoji58]

Reactions: 2
I hope it's not a house because she doesn't deserve one. My partner and I are in our 30s and we live not far from bogie. We saved and saved and saved for a property and all we could afford was a 2 bedroom flat. We both work full time and we never go on holiday and it took us 18 months to save. She hasn't done a days work in her life.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Tbh I’d rather it be a house than another free trip to Disney, her ‘Cali’ vlogs tipped me over the edge.

That being said, don’t think I’ll cope with her screeching like a toddler when she goes to IKEA for candles 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 7
Tbh I’d rather it be a house than another free trip to Disney, her ‘Cali’ vlogs tipped me over the edge.

That being said, don’t think I’ll cope with her screeching like a toddler when she goes to IKEA for candles 🤦🏻‍♀️
God she will just be a hermit in her own house rather than in her boyfriends fathers house haha

Reactions: 3
I think it’s going to be a house.. we all know Benjo has had his share of the deposit for some time now and they were waiting on brogan to save hers and file her accounts for the year. Really frustrates me that she is in the position to buy whilst still swanning off on “free” work trips. My boyfriend and I bought our first house last year and had to make so many sacrifices.

I think the real risk is for benjo... brogan May earn well now and bring in enough to pay her share but a mortgage is a massive commitment and for what? The next 30-35 years most likely.. what happens in 5? Years when YouTube has died down and brogan has to actually go and find herself some work 🤷🏻‍♀️ If I was benji I’d have suggested brogan at least went freelance again to have some security

Reactions: 11
I was thinking that maybe it’s merch but why would it be exciting for both of them! That’s what is weird!

Everyone’s forgetting a few months ago she said she’d found a house and it was progressing nicely, so it’s not much of a stretch to think it could be the house news.

Reactions: 7
I reckon it’ll be key collection day. Cue a pic of her hand holding a key to the lock and a pic of her and Bongo stood at the front door. Bet it’s a new build.

• Sick
Can't wait for this.
Brogie and a new house is going to be meltdown gold.

This is gonna either make or break them, especially as she is such a bossy control freak.

She'll announce her house with the classic "her walking ahead of him with her hand awkwardly behind her to hold his hand" pic. That old chestnut.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.