Brogan Tate #12 Sailing the Med, big swollen head, allergies gone so back on the bread!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus! She has more caramel m&m’s! I have lost count - that must be her 4th/5th packet over the last few months.

Excessive and greedy 🤢

Reactions: 2
Just watching Charlotte Ruff’s vlog on her trip to Disneyland, it is so informative, she really knows how to do good travel videos.

I got more out of the first five minutes of watching that than all of brogan’s.

Reactions: 4
I think it’ll be a house that has 3 bedrooms, one will be her office, and then it’ll be a house that is mostly okay except maybe the kitchen which she’ll want doing instantly

Reactions: 8
Yes she recently admitted it
Oh I’m confused. She said in a vlog that he lives with his partner in her house so her and Benji have the bungalow. That’s why when she moved in loads of his Dad’s stuff was moved out.

Reactions: 1
Oh I’m confused. She said in a vlog that he lives with his partner in her house so her and Benji have the bungalow. That’s why when she moved in loads of his Dad’s stuff was moved out.
At the time he had moved in with his girlfriend but that possibly could have ended hence why he was back in

Reactions: 2
I'm thinking house, although I do wonder how she saved for a deposit when she spends so much on crap. I guess it was living at Kevin's presumably with cheap rent.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.