Brogan Tate #117 Eyes dart about like a ball in a court, eats disney snacks like its a sport

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God she needs a thick layer of moisturizer on that face! Did I hear right that she doesn’t know which hotel they’re staying at yet but it’s different than the last one? How do you know it’s different if you don’t know which one you’re staying at?!

Oh goody more eating and snacks and merch! Just what we all want from her! It would be better if she focused on visiting DLP in winter vs. the warmer/nicer weather from April to October.
if they have booked surely she knows the hotel, kinda one of the main things I make sure I know when I’m on a holiday / where I’m staying!
Unless it’s a PR trip and doesn’t know until the two twats get there

Reactions: 10
I’m staying at Newport Bay this time and that’s what she did last time I think… we stayed at Hotel Cheyenne last time. Bloody expensive the Marvel hotel
Marvel is ridiculously expensive for what it is so that suits Boregan's philosophy perfectly: always pay way more than is necessary.

I wonder if it'll come down in price a bit once the novelty has worn off and the DLP Hotel opens again. I do hope so, I genuinely don't understand how it justifies the huge price differential between it and Newport Bay.

Reactions: 16
I'm so glad it's not just me actually horrified at the price of the marvel Hotel.....but agree right up braggy brogeys Street

Reactions: 17
I'm so glad it's not just me actually horrified at the price of the marvel Hotel.....but agree right up braggy brogeys Street
I've seen loads of room tours of Marvel and I just don't get it at all. Just looks like a basic hotel room to me. "Ooh but look at the original artwork" they say but that is is no way worth paying the four or five times the cost of Cheyenne IMO. Cheyenne has wonderful theming and lovely rooms. I'd rather stay there longer and more often and walk the extra 5 minutes thanks very much.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I’ve been in and out of Victoria’ Disney in detail thread for a while,and I can honestly say that even though she’s clearly lazy, her stuff is still better than Brog’s, at least she makes an effort with clothes, hair make up etc, and doesn’t patronise the duck out of her followers

Reactions: 20
I have to agree about the ridiculously high price for the art of marvel hotel. I priced it up not long ago and actually cannot believe how much they charge and I was looking in one of the quietest times too. I’ve stayed in a few of the cheaper ones and honestly at the end of the day, if you’re doing Disney at full pace you only sleep in the room. The beds, duvets and pillows are all the same.

I guarantee they’re in the marvel hotel though.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
If Brogan was an eskimo, you could sell her ice as long as you tell her its expensive and she thinks she can brag

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
When do we predict her ring will need to be cut off? Before or after the Bench’s OHS.

And those crows feet are not meant to be on the face of a 28yr old

3D6122C8-FBBB-417F-B136-C5E44CE4B28F.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Who could be arsed going going all the way to Paris to Disney weeks after you spent £9k in Florida? There’s an entire world to see, literally go see the city of Paris, visit the museums and art galleries or just stroll around, it’s an amazing city, I cannot for the life of me understand the constant chasing of “magic”.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Who could be arsed going going all the way to Paris to Disney weeks after you spent £9k in Florida? There’s an entire world to see, literally go see the city of Paris, visit the museums and art galleries or just stroll around, it’s an amazing city, I cannot for the life of me understand the constant chasing of “magic”.
Same! I’ve made a list of the rides that are unique to Tokyo Disney so I do those before the ones that are the same as WDW. Plus I’m only going there 2 days out of 15 in Japan so it’s definitely not the focus of my trip.

The only ones who stayed at Marvel and it made sense to me were the Misters for David’s 40th last fall. They’re big Marvel fans and it was a special occasion. No way I would pay those prices unless it was a special occasion for a friend or family member.

Reactions: 16
Why is she laughing hysterically at Bonnie having 2 toys with her? She laughs hysterically at the non funny stuff all the time. So weird

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Could you imagine her packing a hospital bag for a baby. 60 packing cubes just for her and a baby grow for the poor baby
58 of those will be full of snacks for her 🤣 and she’s still probably leave the baby at the hospital after!🤣

i used to watch her packing videos for ideas and because I’m nosy about what people pack etc. soon realised shes unorganised and incredibly insecure and i she’s the last person to take any sort of life advice from!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She is insanely desperate for that 100k and the only thing that brings in the followers is disney, (other than buying them course)

More money than sense.

I stayed at Art of Marvel when I went to DLP, however I was lucky enough to get a really good deal on it and I am a MASSIVE marvel fan so I just ‘fan-boyed’ the whole time.

the theming would be lost, and the cost not worth it for someone who at best is just a casual fan

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Her packing videos are crap and always the same. She packs far too much so it's not helpful at all... it's not a special skill to shove far too much into packing cubes and a million zip lock bags.

Just like her 'organising' videos where she pulls everything out and then puts it back in the same place 😆

• Haha
I stayed at Art of Marvel when I went to DLP, however I was lucky enough to get a really good deal on it and I am a MASSIVE marvel fan so I just ‘fan-boyed’ the whole time.

the theming would be lost, and the cost not worth it for someone who at best is just a casual fan
I booked it when it first opened last year for £240 a night. Looking at the prices now it’s shocking, not worth it at all. Would rather go to Aulani

• Sick
Reactions: 11
A 12-year old in a 46-year old’s body who’s actually 28.

Scientists should study her.

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Day 1
Benji has open heart surgery

Day 2
Brogan stays off social media for one whole day (to show how upset she is)

Day 3
Brogan posts the ‘OHS on the NHS for my BFF’ vlog which highlights include Benji making her a triple fried egg brekkie, Benji having to drive (quick pit stop at Starbys so she can pick up her triple choc twatpuccino), Brogan manically dancing as they enter the hospital entrance whilst Benji struggles with all his/her bags, multiple shots of Brogan forcing tears out as she’s ‘being brave’, gives food reviews of her hospital breakfast, brunch & lunch and her quick mid afternoon snack of a 10 piece KFC bargain bucket.

Day 4
Brogan is tired of giving Benji so much of her time visiting him in hospital so stays at home for a ‘ME Day’ - posts a quick Insta story saying how selfish and lazy Benji is for lying around in bed when she’s sewwww hungry and needs her home chef back asap, goes to the gym….to wash her hair, buys 5 more XXL middle-aged floral dresses from Primark, goes to visit a friend for some moral support but realises she has no mates so returns home with her actual best friend, a giant pasty from Greggs.

Day 5
Benji comes out of hospital tomorrow so instead of tidying the place and making it look nice and clean and comfortable for him, Brogan decides to leave it for him to do, as she thinks he could do with the exercise. At least the helium balloons have just been delivered, however instead of WELCOME HOME they read WELL DONE 100K SUBSCRIBERS LOVE BROGAN!

Day 6
Brogan goes to pick Benji up from hospital. However she arrives a few hours late as she wanted to film her latest Reset/Disney Pins/Rearrange Your Sock Drawer vlog. She eventually turns up, ignores all of the important advice that the doctors give to her about the next few recovery weeks, gets Benji to drive them home, makes him take BonBon for a long 10 mile walk as shes doubled in weight with junk food, then gives him the latest Hello Fresh meal to cook whilst she lays on the sofa playing her latest Disney princess game on her Nintendo switch.

Day 7
Brogan fucks off to WDW…..on a solo trip
Best post on this thread 🤣 twatpuccino got me 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.