Brogan Tate #117 Eyes dart about like a ball in a court, eats disney snacks like its a sport

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
wonder if she’s worried PianO will drop her with all these other influencers doing better content.
I think as long as that one lady's there, she'll be OK. But once she leaves/retires/kicks the bucket, I think they'll maybe have her on one more and if it isn't good, then she'll be done.
I wish all these people would simply be required to be just called advertising contractors rather than acting like they're TV producers.

Reactions: 13
I still don’t understand how they managed to get a mortgage without doing a survey on the house?!

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I still don’t understand how they managed to get a mortgage without doing a survey on the house?!
At the time they got the mortgage not all providers required a survey. I know, it sounds unbelievable but there you are. And of course it's a level of detail/adulting Boregan has no interest in. I would have thought Benji was more sensible but his behaviour over the past year would suggest otherwise.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
I think as long as that one lady's there, she'll be OK. But once she leaves/retires/kicks the bucket, I think they'll maybe have her on one more and if it isn't good, then she'll be done.
I wish all these people would simply be required to be just called advertising contractors rather than acting like they're TV producers.
Nah I think term ‘influencer’ fits, I mean they are trying to influence people to buy something, like a sales person.
So she’s a basic work from home sales person, who’s not very good at her job nothing special but she thinks she is.

At the time they got the mortgage not all providers required a survey. I know, it sounds unbelievable but there you are. And of course it's a level of detail/adulting Boregan has no interest in. I would have thought Benji was more sensible but his behaviour over the past year would suggest otherwise.
I would have expected Bench would want at least a basic survey?
But considering he’s had to do the repointing to stop water tracking through the extension to the main house, they would have been better off spending some money on the house rather than Disney tat and holidays!

Reactions: 6
Nah I think term ‘influencer’ fits, I mean they are trying to influence people to buy something, like a sales person.
So she’s a basic work from home sales person, who’s not very good at her job nothing special but she thinks she is.
At a minimum then, video salesperson would do.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I'm a bit of a lurker, as I no longer follow her but sometimes her insta pops up on my explore page and i'm reminded about her and that this hilarious thread exists!

In regards to her latest beggy afternoon tea post - anyone notice she is hiding her engagement ring in every possible photo? Also either the ring is on the wrong finger, or she has edited every photo a few times and flipped them, coz a direct mirror selfie like that wouldn't flip the hands like that?

My guess is - itsl no longer fits properly and she doesn't want to show anyone!
Isn’t this it? Just about
CF12F37A-89F6-4A8A-91AF-7C7AB0FC0600.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
Brogan Tate #118 She even needs to size-up her engagement ring

• Haha
Reactions: 41
I think she would need actual braces maybe? Isn't there a limit to what they can do with Invisalign? Or maybe she thinks her teeth are just fine. Or perhaps since it's not instant results and gratification, she doesn't see it worth throwing money at.
As someone who has Invisalign, I’ll say this, you have to be able to not snack … or be prepared to brush & floss post every snack & meal. She probably heard that and it was the end of the road for her 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
I'm repeating myself, but she'll end up wearing her rings like Vix Meldrew.

3585193D-7691-421D-B15D-4DE2FD5337C9.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
I don’t know about anyone else but short of pregnancy or a temporary illness that caused me to swell, I’d be sorting myself out if my rings originally fit and then were as tight as LiarBrogan’s or this other muppet!

As for the house, yes the damp and structural issues were very evident in a lot of the vlogs when they were redoing the kitchen and bathroom and the issues they encountered and the things that had to be done to make the walls somewhat usable.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
This was posted in Adam's thread - do we think Brogan will enter? Can't imagine her wanting to do "missions"...

1675065321373.png

Reactions: 6
Is she still doing that 'sending out to the universe', gratitude journal stuff so beloved of boring, lazy, entitled women?
Given your combined health scares and crappy house I would give it up because it's not working (unless you're just listing holidays and snacks).

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.