Brogan Tate #117 Eyes dart about like a ball in a court, eats disney snacks like its a sport

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Brogan, the time it'll take you to read Atomic Habits is time you could spend going to the gym...or doing couch to 5k, or walking, or literally anything.
Exaaaaaactly. It's all just avoidance tactics. At some point you have to just bleeping start. And keep going.

I said 'going' Brogan not eating. When you catch up read that bit carefully.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
She did not need to add in the bit about her wedding being a year away (another brag she just cant help herself), she’s now set her self a time frame when previously she said she’s not in a race - and if you want sustainable habits, routines or lifestyles some people need longer than a year to form these.

View attachment 1921709

MY wedding, not our wedding. As someone who recently has a wedding, I always referred to it as our wedding.

Reactions: 26
So, I made a post on here about Atomic Habits a few weeks ago and now she’s reading it. You’re welcome, Broggy.
Her negative list is embarrassing.
When I’ve not been working / in between jobs, I’ve gone to the gym everyday, and continue to do basic routine things like house chores etc

That book is great, but it’s not a miracle. Her whole attitude is doing the bare minimum and consuming, yet she keeps downloading apps, buying journals, buying books that she’s convinced will make her change. Victoria is the same with her productivity courses on skillshare lol.
Brog, they can’t do it for you, they’re just an aid. You need to do it yourself.
She really is so useless yet doesn’t even realise it.

I howled at timely manor 🤣🤣🤣🤣
shes obviously also ignoring the bits about attitudes and she’s focusing more on things she does

Reactions: 11
This was posted in Adam's thread - do we think Brogan will enter? Can't imagine her wanting to do "missions"...

View attachment 1921166
So, if you're disabled, you can't be the biggest fan, apparently? Since you have to run all over the parks and chase things down.

Is it not manner?
Yes it should and what was this from?
---

So, I made a post on here about Atomic Habits a few weeks ago and now she’s reading it. You’re welcome, Broggy.
When I’ve not been working / in between jobs, I’ve gone to the gym everyday, and continue to do basic routine things like house chores etc

That book is great, but it’s not a miracle. Her whole attitude is doing the bare minimum and consuming, yet she keeps downloading apps, buying journals, buying books that she’s convinced will make her change. Victoria is the same with her productivity courses on skillshare lol.
Brog, they can’t do it for you, they’re just an aid. You need to do it yourself.

Well, that's the thing with some of this kind of stuff. If one is good for some folks and has success, then a thousand more come out and each will have some success with some people. So, folks go through different ones. Ideally you find one and use it, but it's the same with everything. For example, there are actually a LOT of productivity apps and suites, but many are unaware of them and only know Microsoft Office. I hate Word, so I use Apple's Pages, but there are at least a dozen more, some for free even.
I'm not going to slag on someone for looking for something that'll work for them, but at some point you have to pick something and go with it.
---

how many self help books has she read now ? it's beyond a joke, One of the main bad habits she has is her spending. She can't go on a trip without getting 40+pins, has a new tote/loungefly bag/ minnie ears nearlly every week, Tat Hauls, Part of me thinks she's reading all the self help stuff because if she tells herself she can change then she won't feel as bad about being a slob !
That's so weird because the pins seemed to start as a remembrance of the trip or something on it, and that's great. However, now she just buys pins because it's there.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
That's so weird because the pins seemed to start as a remembrance of the trip or something on it, and that's great. However, now she just buys pins because it's there.
Exactly, I'll usually buy a christmas tree ornament or a shot glass or something and that will be it, but she's collecting pins like they're bloody pokémon or something

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I find it so embarrassing and transparent she's read ONE chapter of this book and has gone out of her way to make a blog post about it (resurrecting it because it's been months since she's made a post).
It's like that effect that telling people your goals has. When you tell people what you intend to do, it tricks your mind into thinking you've already achieved your goal because your brain feels satisfied by sharing the news with people.
I will eat my hat if she achieves any of the goals she's listed. To be fair, I'm deeply surprised she is still reading regularly.

Reactions: 19
Brogan Tate #118 - Waltzing around looking like a Nana, we doubt she’ll be wedding ready in a timely manor!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
MY wedding, not our wedding. As someone who recently has a wedding, I always referred to it as our wedding.
Not surprised really, also so used her saying my/mine it didn’t even register.
Selfish cow she is

Reactions: 6
Not surprised really, also so used her saying my/mine it didn’t even register.
Selfish cow she is
She probably is still bitter about the engagement. Because that was our engagement (aka she was pissed it was “unconventional”) and he’s come with her to pick her dress as she’s got no one else

Reactions: 11
I still don’t understand why she can’t wash her face and brush her hair before filming.. 🤢
She does this a lot... comes on her stories and starts off in defence mode with "ignore my hair". Brogan how about you make yourself presentable once in a while - I wouldn't be saying this if it wasn't constant and not the occasional one-off!

Reactions: 23
She probably is still bitter about the engagement. Because that was our engagement (aka she was pissed it was “unconventional”) and he’s come with her to pick her dress as she’s got no one else
she’s just bitter in general
She was so obsessed with getting engaged she would have agreed to anything. The whole thing is just bloody weird imo
Well zero sympathy for her on that front anyway
---

Something she doesn't have, a manor that is
or manners 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10

She's an absolute bleeping parody at this point, can't wait for the penny to drop that the world is laughing AT her!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Ill-mannered Brogan in her derelict manor, filled with Disney and Bonnie's manure.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.