Brogan Tate #117 Eyes dart about like a ball in a court, eats disney snacks like its a sport

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm a bit of a lurker, as I no longer follow her but sometimes her insta pops up on my explore page and i'm reminded about her and that this hilarious thread exists!

In regards to her latest beggy afternoon tea post - anyone notice she is hiding her engagement ring in every possible photo? Also either the ring is on the wrong finger, or she has edited every photo a few times and flipped them, coz a direct mirror selfie like that wouldn't flip the hands like that?

My guess is - itsl no longer fits properly and she doesn't want to show anyone!
it does look awfully tight on her finger!

1C4DB2F4-37C6-4C0F-B841-9D7BD9BF3F05.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Just put the vlog on and I find it so sad they went to ikea on 27th Dec 🫣

Reactions: 14
What’s sad about going to IKEA on 27th December?
As far as insurance is concerned, plenty of people travel with cancer and hearth conditions.
It just means you pay more!
I know someone who travelled to Australia to see their first grandchild, one month before their surgery!

Reactions: 2
I agree re the 27th - most people spend the time between Xmas and NY with family and friends

Reactions: 15
I understand people wanting to take advantage of the boxing day sales, but lets be real, she couldn't wait to get to ikea just so she could Brag Brag Brag. Its the only way she can TRY and make anyone jealous. And the best of all, the office looked hardly any different ! She has a serious addiction to spending and accruing tat. It's the only fulfilment she has in her life.

Reactions: 21
For a second I thought she had been Photoshopped bigger. I just don't understand why you don't want to lose weight for your wedding?! She isn't happy with her weight as well we know
Lol. I didn't! 🤣 If anything I put some on!

But my dress had laces so was pretty forgiving

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I feel an evil sense of satisfaction this is another ‘friend’ of Bogies that is getting PR trips she’s normally bragging about.

she must be trying to be so brawve!

1131C820-8468-418C-B393-A43D8ABA7FA2.png

---

Also saw this and couldn’t help but think of our Brogan
30868B30-B212-414D-8685-47C574A255FB.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Regarding the tea photos, why are they taking them in what appears to be the public restroom?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Regarding the tea photos, why are they taking them in what appears to be the public restroom?
because this apparently a nice place they can both admire their bumps in a big mirror.
Although her friend does looks really good in her pregnancy glow

• Haha
Reactions: 18
because this apparently a nice place they can both admire their bumps in a big mirror.
Although her friend does looks really good in her pregnancy glow
Yeah, but who says,"Hey, close friend, let's get a picture. How about in the toilet?"

• Haha
Reactions: 8
And that's the stinger. In order to sell the house they'll need to find a mug who doesn't notice that the back wall is held together with expanding foam, the roof is on it's last legs and as a result the whole house is riddled with damp. Said mug will also not be required to do any sort of a survey by their mortgage provider (even the most basic of surveys would expose the major structural issues with that house). In this financial climate that's highly unlikely to happen. So unless a cash buyer comes along who's happy to buy a house which is on the brink of collapse at any moment I can't see her moving any time soon.
Maybe I missed it a few threads ago (I say a few I mean 30 😅) but how do we know her house is on the verge of collapse? Has she discussed this in other videos?

I can really imagine her resenting Benji for not being able to go on as many trips for a long time.
oh definitely she resents him/the situation,
Even in that update video she was already thinking about going on solo trips and the way she was being so dismissive was shocking.

Annndd she’s going to hate seeing others getting the trips she would be angling to get too.

wonder if she’s worried PianO will drop her with all these other influencers doing better content.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Maybe I missed it a few threads ago (I say a few I mean 30 😅) but how do we know her house is on the verge of collapse? Has she discussed this in other videos?
She has previously admitted the issues with the roof and we've seen the issues with the back wall and damp for ourselves on vlogs. Like everything else that may require a little effort she's ignoring the problems, meaning they get worse year on year. At some point the back wall will collapse, particularly as the whole house is riddled with damp and the roof is unstable. It may not happen for years but the house desperately needs a lot of investment to sort out the structural and damp issues. But she'd rather spend the best part of ten grand on a holiday she didn't even enjoy.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.