Brogan Tate #117 Eyes dart about like a ball in a court, eats disney snacks like its a sport

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
#118 Brogan Tate - When Benji talked about his open heart, Brogan dropped an eggy fart

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 85
If there's 1 good thing to come out of Benigns operation upcoming.. its that we wont have to put up with Bogeys crappy repeated cruise vlogs !!!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Ok. The bit she includes explaining she took care of her lip issue, why is it so high pitched? 😂

I’m wondering if she wasn’t doing phone consults with her doctor because we knew that spot was dodgy ages ago. What doctor seeing it in person, wouldn’t want it tested for skin cancer? Especially in someone so pale. The way she explains it, if not for her she’d never have had it treated. Likely the other way around. 🙄

Goes to primark instead of gym. Ok, how about spending an hour walking around the shopping center at a leisurely pace as a sort of hidden exercise? How about trying on clothes (for content I guess) and then leaving them because you have enough at home? Don’t believe she misplaced that skirt. Likely needed a larger size.

So I’m going to guess the health access crisis is, in part, what delayed his surgery. He said it was going, going, then bam cancelled at the last minute (and of course straight to Dubai🙄). Like they had other, older, people who needed the operating space more than him maybe. I just can’t believe any doctor would suggest someone soon to have open heart surgery travel like this unless they thought it was your last chance. He said there was nothing he wasn’t allowed to do which is way different than a doctor telling you it’s totally ok to do.

I’m just imagine telling someone at Universal, before riding Velocicoaster, oh I’m having open heart surgery in a few months. They’d pull you out of line and make you sign a release.🤣

I don’t feel sorry for him because he’s made these choices and he clearly gets on the airplanes and cruise ships, but I do pity him for the delusion of thinking whatever life he’s living is his best life.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
House a tip, Benji’s heart on the blip, no hygiene so got herself a herpes lip 🥀

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 64
its absolutely bizzare how a months ago i posted a picture of her arm/shoulder calling it out. i feel bad but i can't seem to wonder if she's done this to herself

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Hello new thread. 👋 if you're new here, im Brogey and im a size 14. Jks. I like covering my self up, applying all the sun cream. I have lovely lips and teeth. This is my hubby to be Benign. This is what we used to look like many moons ago.. can't quite believe it? No either can we. 🥰
Love it. However the tragic fact is that it wasn’t “many moons ago” that they looked youthful and slimmer… it was shockingly just a couple of years ago. Which is horrific.

They are both bloated,grey, sunken eyed and depressed. And boy does it show.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Two pages and this thread is already cracking me up. I don’t feel sorry for the Tory cunts either. You reap what you sow bubs.

• Haha
  • Heart
I know it’s a small thing in the grand scheme of their over indulgent lifestyle.. but most people have 2 eggs for breakfast. But of course she has to have 3!!!
And then goes on to say. ‘I obviously can’t have eggs everyday.’

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Why can’t they see it??

THREE eggs for breakfast on white bread
A costa
A crappy Greggs sandwich
A haul showing off crisps and Pepsi max that they “can’t live without”
Finally a vegetable in the dinner but was no doubt served with a load of rice
A big bar or pack of chocolate afterwards

Oh and she was going to go to the gym but changed her mind and went to Primark.
And she said she was eating well 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So she said that last year was terrible and ‘really wiped her out’

2022 - went on numerous foreign holidays including two P&O cruises, two trips to WDW, one to DLP, Greece, Tenerife AND got engaged in Dubai
So all that bragging she did about her free holidays or the fake engagement now was probably very fake as she said she cried a lot last year, surely it now needs to click for her free holidays and materialistic stuff does not bring happiness!!

She wants us to think of us as jealous but who wants 10 holidays a year if you’re spending majority of your time crying?

The only thing making her sad about Benji’s op is the free holidays and trips she will
Potentially miss out on, but seeing how she dumps bonnie first chance she gets i’m sure benji will get the same treatment

• Heart
I miss her skinny bagel sandwiches with coleslaw and a packet of cwisps. Obviously the coleslaw made it healthy.

It was quite uncomfortable viewing at the end of the vlog with Benji talking of the prospect of open heart surgery while Brogan is clearly put out by the whole thing.
Not only that, she was looking at her phone! No ‘trying to be bwave’ crying, I smell BS. Eggy BS.

its absolutely bizzare how a months ago i posted a picture of her arm/shoulder calling it out. i feel bad but i can't seem to wonder if she's done this to herself
Obviously you’ve known for a while.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I haven’t watched Brogans vlogs for ages as I find her too smug, but I did watch the home vlog. You can see Benji was starting to get upset when talking about his op and Brogan is clearly over it already.

Also if I had 3 eggs for breakfast with my IBS I wouldn’t leave the house all day!

Reactions: 16
She hasn’t been treating that patch with eczema cream for months, obviously she read here a concern that it was cancerous and only then hauled her fat arse to the doctor (who she probably avoids like the plague on her lip cos of her doubling in size).

I don’t have eczema nor is it in my family but I’m sure I read somewhere that diet can help or hinder it, is that true?

Reactions: 17
Yeah i felt sorry for Ben in that moment in the video when brogues couldn't have looked more bored when he was explaining the surgery, but overall nah duck the lazy bastard, if he'd have been serious about this he wouldn't have stuffed his face so much.

Reactions: 24
I don’t feel sorry for her in the slightest. We all know the risks of eating too much crap, we all know the risks of drinking too much alcohol, and we all know the risks of getting sun burnt. She does it all anyway. Her relationship is starting to look like a sham, she’s with a guy who appears to absolutely despise her. If she just sorted out her vile personality, I’d actually maybe feel a bit of sympathy for her

• Haha
Reactions: 23
watching the vlog now, when they having a chat in the kitchen. She’s like ‘yeah then I GO TO WORK and you do your…. Things…’

She sounds so salty and also then gets him to tell her what he will be doing today and asks him what’s for dinner.

Then says she is going to Primark. GOING TO PRIMARK IS NOT WORK! Are you doing an ad with Primark? No? Not work then is it…

• Haha
Reactions: 44
She hasn’t been treating that patch with eczema cream for months, obviously she read here a concern that it was cancerous and only then hauled her fat arse to the doctor (who she probably avoids like the plague on her lip cos of her doubling in size).

I don’t have eczema nor is it in my family but I’m sure I read somewhere that diet can help or hinder it, is that true?
Doesn’t include the bottle of wine and crisps later

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Brogan talking over Benji when he is visibly distressed discussing his future surgery. Says it all really.

• Angry
Reactions: 44
Naaaah when he is discussing his surgery and she is talking over him, downplaying it and then totally changed the subject several times to be about how it’s affecting her and their trips. Came across like she didn’t give a tit, I actually felt bad for Benji bc it sounds scary as duck but she just sounds like it’s inconvenient for her.

Can she not deal with the fact the attention isn’t on her for one minute?

• Sad
Reactions: 49
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.