Brogan Tate #116 An XL in spirit jerseys, an XS in brains

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We went to DisneyWorld in May last year and stayed at Port Orleans for 14 nights had the 14 day pass for Disney and Universal. We only had 2 days at Universal and I enquired about 2 day passes but honestly the price difference for a 14 day pass was hardly anything.
If she did her research she would of known that!
We paid £6,500 with Virgin.
£9,000 is ludicrous!!
All the cast members at Disney we spoke with were lovely.
The only reason they didn’t like Ohana was coz it wasn’t burger and chips!! I loved it there and the food was delicious!
For God sake complaining about the toilet paper and filming it???!!! Get a life!!!
Her advice is not worth anything she gets it all wrong!!
What a moaning hog she really is!!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I would like to say a little prayer for our cancer survivor, Brogan. The incredible strength and grace she has shown through her harrowing cancer journey has been an inspiration to many. Amen!

Should be organize a charity event?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
It’s almost like she didn’t even realise how expensive it was. She was just tapping their magic bands away and then paying for it afterwards
Well, if only banks/credit cards would have phone apps so you could review things and notifications that would show you when a purchase was made on your card. Too bad.

I thought that's what Tattle was......you know, without the money stuff.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
We went to DisneyWorld in May last year and stayed at Port Orleans for 14 nights had the 14 day pass for Disney and Universal. We only had 2 days at Universal and I enquired about 2 day passes but honestly the price difference for a 14 day pass was hardly anything.
£9,000 is ludicrous!!
The only reason they didn’t like Ohana was coz it wasn’t burger and chips!! I loved it there and the food was delicious!
For God sake complaining about the toilet paper and filming it???!!! Get a life!!!
We all know why she hates 'Ohana...

...because 'Ohana means family.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
If you’re that much of a wannabe snob that you’re bitching about toilet paper, perhaps a mass market Disney resort isn’t where Mrs. Bucket should go on her holibobs.

Having a good chuckle that they forked out way more money for 10 days at Pop Century for 2 adults on a vacation that they hated than we did for 3 adults for 7 days at Animal Kingdom Lodge including the airfare from Canada and we had a wonderful trip that we loved!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
£9,000 is ludicrous!!
Sorry forgot to mention there were 3 of us!!

Reactions: 12
Brogan tate

Skin cancer, cracked lips, inadequate loo roll and rude response to tips!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I’d pay good money to see Brogan work a customer service role for 20 minutes. Especially one where people complain if they didn’t feel “the magic” from their interaction with her.
Some Disney guests can be really hard to please too. I loved my job but some days were hard! People will complain about anything - especially because they know if they complain they may get some pixie dust or their meal comped etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I would like to say a little prayer for our cancer survivor, Brogan. The incredible strength and grace she has shown through her harrowing cancer journey has been an inspiration to many. Amen!

Her doing Race 4 Life and not donating her sponsorship money has NOT aged well 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
Just catching up on the Q&A. All of the awful problems in the world at the moment and she's complaining about TOILET PAPER at Disney. Get a grip woman

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Just catching up on the Q&A. All of the awful problems in the world at the moment and she's complaining about TOILET PAPER at Disney. Get a grip woman
I think that shows how completely self-absorbed she is. Nurses and teachers on strike for better wages and work conditions, innocent people being bombed in their homes in the Ukraine, and she’s bitching about bog roll.

Reactions: 26
Damn. Whassup with her tore up crusty dirty cuticles in the haul video?? I CAN'T be the only one seeing this! 🤮 :sick: 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Damn. Whassup with her tore up crusty dirty cuticles in the haul video?? I CAN'T be the only one seeing this! 🤮 :sick: 🥴
Tbf I zoned out through most of it - total bore, plus I can’t stand to watch her much now a days I genuinely feel nauseated and repulsed by her

Reactions: 9
Such a snob flashing her cash about but could only push to Premium with Virgin and not Upper Class. For shame Brogs. Maybe they'll need Upper on their next trip due to their sheer size

Reactions: 15
It looks like she booked it all separately. Disney hotel and tickets via Disney direct and then flights separately. But I’ve just theoretically dummy-booked the same trip as them via virgin holidays website as a package and it’s coming in £5497 for both, in total, including flying premium there and back, 12 nights, Disney tickets!! For the same dates in December fyi.

I then went onto the Disney holidays website and dummy booked it all separately with separate flights on virgin Atlantic and it came up as £8094.

All I can say to that is lolololololololol. Lol. 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
In all seriousness though, 9K is criminal. That a 5% deposit there, that they’ve just thrown on a holiday they’ve done before. Surely (as other posted said) it’s time to sort the house out?! Or, if she really doesn’t care anymore, sell it and get the “future house” they keep banging on about lately.

Reactions: 20
The toilet papers was too thin 😂😂😂

Brogan Tate the girl who spent 9 grand to get tit on her hand 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 63
That 9K could have gone a long way to expand their pea brains on a multi-destination trip that didn’t revolve around endless predictable consumerism. Wouldn’t the freedom to go somewhere interesting be attractive to two “travel vloggers” with no commitments? Their inability to leave their comfort zone is astounding. I for one find it pleasing that the ‘queen of budgeting and planning’ really fucked this one.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.