Brogan Tate #116 An XL in spirit jerseys, an XS in brains

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Agree with @Stickystickystickstick that their size would have made them rethink their seat choice.

But also, she likes to show off and be treated like a VIP and this ticks that box. Am I right in remembering that someone gifted them lounge access?

I have to laugh that she was having to justify their holiday so much as being the things that they wanted ie prioritising food over rides, which sorry but isn't everyones holiday supposed to be that!?! If it was going to bother you that much, just don't film and upload your holiday.

Reactions: 13
Just notes from her haul and her Q&A.

She bought the pop century pin even though she didn't like it. Why?

She complained about the cast members not being as friendly and welcoming or full of magic I think as she worded it. Like does she realise the amount of tit going on with the staff at Disney over the last 12 months. The poor pay etc amongst other things. She's no funking dense. Yes I get if you pay for something it should be at 100% across the board. But even she can't muster that and her videos are free

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I think they upgraded the flights because they’re not comfortable in the smaller seats anymore. Also, extra snacks!

I’m not sure why she was so anti the park reservation system. I don’t think it’s particularly appealing, but for previous trips she planned their every move (she even had a folder and spreadsheet guys!). Park days, fast passes, snack stops, meal times were all planned before they went. Is it because now she’s not a special ‘planning expert’ anymore. Or just because she’s seen others complain and wants to jump on the bandwagon.
It's fashionable to pound on disney because that's what these vloggers do. Fastpasses tied you to times and parks. . The dining plan was never free it was added on the hotel price. I remember people planning the holiday to within minutes. So bore off brogan. You can bet if it was sponsored by ATD she wouldnt be moaning. These influencers need to realise that time is up for freebies. They are not the important. It's like when people say I don't want to be on my phone all day. Organising genie takes a few minutes. But staging your crap staged samey photos takes up plenty of time and passes off other guests who have to wait around while your insta pictures. Jeez it grinds my gears.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
The sad truth is these people don’t know how to give back, there really is no turning point and anyone pointing out that they should do better are just jealous sick haters 😂😂
Kind of reminds me of years ago after Lindsey Lohan's umpteenth crash and burn, you'd hear, "Well, hopefully this is a wake up call for her". It's not and never was.

I think the crying bit may be because of everything plus she thought the Disney stuff would just shoot her over the 100k.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
An extra grand for "tea in a proper mug".

It goes right through me when she says that for some reason.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
We stayed at port Orleans in the spring - 2 of us for 2 weeks, virgin economy, 14 day Disney and universal tickets for 6k…crazy how much she spent 🤯

• Wow
I’ve just got back off of a cruise which I know isn’t everyone’s cup of tea but we could do that 5 times over with how much she spent on one trip to Florida, it boggles the mind. Last time I went to Orlando was pre pandemic so I know prices have gone up but for three adults it cost us about 5 and a half and the majority of that was park tickets. She just HAS to stay on site and she HAS to have virgin premium etc etc the idea of doing something like this on a ‘budget’ (I use budget as a relative term because it’s never cheap to go to Orlando) just isn’t even something she could consider

Reactions: 10
We went in May we booked flights with TUI. 1200 quid for two of us. We stayed at All Star Music which we booked through Disney. We had a 14 day ticket. $36 a day dining credit and $100 dollar gift card. Free memory maker. We also booked ubers from Melbourne. I think with spending money we spent around 5500. We also had a 14 day universal ticket.
So it can be done cheaper. But perish the thought of beggy and banjo roughing it on TUI. We loved the Dreamliner. Lovely aircraft.

Reactions: 14
She's been absolutely done - just had a quick click around the virgin site - other than the upgraded flights but same standard of hotel 🤯
Exactly this. There is nothing wrong with the All Star Resorts. Pop Century and Art of Animation are exactly the same apart from the Slyliner.in fact Pop is a huge resort and Art of Animation is the other half of Pop that was left unfinished. If you want Disney on a budget and want onsite All Stars are fine.

Reactions: 10
Me Sleeping tonight, knowing Bogie Tat's been conned hook line and sinker :

1673978891273.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
So that mole next to her armpit was the skin cancer, yet still doing duck all about it.
Plus so bleeping rude, oh i have eczema that's why nothing works, like maybe some of her followers have eczema too and know how to treat it, not like its uncommon and not like she does anything to help it, well except steroid cream apparently.
Ohh, did she confirm this was where the cancer was?

Reactions: 4
Late to the party but I am astounded how much they spent on their holiday to stay in a value resort.

She made it sound like Pop Century is a luxury resort and that you can stay at the All Stars for much cheaper.

£2600 is insane to spend on a flight. They spent more on flights than they did their hotel 🤯
I know someone that went to Australia during Christmas and they only spent £2000 🤣

• Haha
Who told her that jacket was a good look? She looks mahooooooosive in it!!
I felt like this going to work in my massive winter parka this morning 🥶 ….but then I don’t film myself and put it on the internet. And I have an actual job 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.