Brogan Tate #116 An XL in spirit jerseys, an XS in brains

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Super late to the eczema discussion, but le roche posay lipikar xerand hand cream is a godsend when my hands get bad, i just put it on overnight and it really is magic.
(Even just for normal dry, cracking skin it works amazing, not just eczema)

• Heart
Reactions: 12
They spent £9k on that holiday??? We spent slightly more on that for two adults and two teens. In August!! And our total food spends were about the same as hers for FOUR people!

And spending £1300 on merch is nothing more than wasteful greed.

Anyone who pays attention to her “budgeting” advice is mad!

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
Morning guys. Don't you guys think that she was holding back tears during the whole video? she didn't do a lot of her usually crazy faces and wasn't that much braggy about every single thing...
View attachment 1888840

I wish that for once in her life, she would do the right thing. If her cancer diagnosis is real, she should take some time for herself, focus on her mental health, deal with it emotionally speaking, it's not an ear infection for God's sake it's cancer!

You got 2k worth of tat and tit, do a giveaway! You loved the crocks so much? Buy an another one and give it away!

The Disney crap you have at home: declutter it and give the excess to a children's charity or to a children's hospital ! that would make SO many little angels happy and you would make their stay there less lonely and sad.. talk about the charity, raise awareness..

The skin cancer tit, use your plateforme, educate people, it can sometimes be just hearing about someone's experience that would push us to check our own bodies.. you can literally save lives..

People gave you recommendations? don't be a witch to them and get all rude and tit! Make a list of what they recommended and share like everyone else does on their accounts!

Share useful things, give to the community, think of others, give Brogan, don't just take.. GIVE! This can be her turning point but who am I kidding.....
Long time lurker but I def thought she looks close to tears it like she has been crying in her latest vlog.

Reactions: 19
I suspect Brogan would never use the opportunity to share her journey or raise awareness for skin cancer, she knows that it's very likely this has been caused by her not protecting herself properly in the sun and we all know that she is incapable of admitting when she has made a mistake. Plus as an earlier poster said, she never does anything for her followers, it's always about her, what she can get for herself, she never thinks of others.

I have never seen someone so selfish and greedy, it's a horrible trait to her already questionable personality.

And fair enough if she doesn't want to share her skin cancer journey or talk about it in any great detail, I get it, it can be an incredibly personal thing but in that case then DON'T SAY ANYTHING ABOUT IT AT ALL. STOP USING IT AS A WAY TO GET SYMPATHY AND SUBSCRIBERS! She didn't need to mention it at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
So she mentioned that staying in Pop and having a quick service place was the best. Yet, I only recall seeing them order from there once when they arrived and she guzzled 3 cups of juice?! Did I just zone out and miss all the other times!?!
Also, so they were eating in the room before going to parks, so then the food she showed on camera were not the only things and yet she is also claiming you are not as hungry to eat full meals. She was eating breakfast in the room, eating 2 table service meals a day plus quick service meals as a snack some days.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Long time lurker but I def thought she looks close to tears it like she has been crying in her latest vlog.

She’s been like that for a while on her vlogs, very much looks like she wants to cry or has been, I’d say even going back to the Caribbean cruise vlog, maybe even before.

She really does need to address her mental and physical health and stop pretending everything is ok for her videos and the gram.

Maybe Bench can go back to work so she potentially doesn’t feel so much pressure to bring in an income

Reactions: 16

State

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
She sounded so Marie Antoinette-ish when she was complaining about the staff at Disney not attending to her in the manner she’s accustomed to!

I get that she paid insane money for the experience, but does she not understand that we had a whole global pandemic that decimated the tourism and entertainment industries? Not to mention the cost of living crisis that’s happening worldwide. Maybe these underpaid theme park workers don’t have it in them to suck up to you as much as they did in the past?

I think people like Brogan who are obsessed with being babied, spoiled and pampered 24/7 are really gonna struggle with the direction the world is going in. Not to sound too doom and gloom but things are getting tough across the board and you can’t eat and shop and cocoon yourself away from things as easily as before.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Did anyone pick up that she mentioned Benji and having time off work? I thought he wasn't working?

Reactions: 9
complaining about photo pass… you look worse in the photos Brogan because you look worse in general than you did in 2018!

Also I don’t get complaining about making park pass reservations, it’s no different than previously really because you used to have to book your fast passes in advance so it would tie you that park anyway?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
People gave you recommendations? don't be a witch to them and get all rude and tit! Make a list of what they recommended and share like everyone else does on their accounts!

Share useful things, give to the community, think of others, give Brogan, don't just take.. GIVE! This can be her turning point but who am I kidding.....
The sad truth is these people don’t know how to give back, there really is no turning point and anyone pointing out that they should do better are just jealous sick haters 😂😂

I’ve seen it seewww seewww many times over the years.

That Ruff girl is a classic example but they’re all at it.

Influencers = Objects of ridicule to those in the real world 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She sounded so Marie Antoinette-ish when she was complaining about the staff at Disney not attending to her in the manner she’s accustomed to!

I get that she paid insane money for the experience, but does she not understand that we had a whole global pandemic that decimated the tourism and entertainment industries? Not to mention the cost of living crisis that’s happening worldwide. Maybe these underpaid theme park workers don’t have it in them to suck up to you as much as they did in the past?

I think people like Brogan who are obsessed with being babied, spoiled and pampered 24/7 are really gonna struggle with the direction the world is going in. Not to sound too doom and gloom but things are getting tough across the board and you can’t eat and shop and cocoon yourself away from things as easily as before.
I always say you get back what you put out there into the world! Funny, I was there for a week in November and didn’t feel any of this lack of magic and poor service that all the YTers witch about. My parents and I said hello, good morning, good night, and please and thank you to the cast members from the time we left our room in the morning until we got back at night and had zero bad experiences except a longer wait for an accessible boat on Jungle Cruise which was poorly organized and clearly they were dealing with new staff as they were gathered around a supervisor. My only feedback for that would be don’t advertise a ride as accessible if it’s a clusterfuck to make that happen. We didn’t care because we’re adults but for a disabled child that could be upsetting. But that was the only ride where we encountered any issues.

The two table service meals we had the servers were great and all the bus drivers were amazing getting my dad’s wheelchair strapped in and chatting. We had a fold-up cane that fell out of it’s spot in my dad’s chair at Fantasmic and we only noticed when we were in the crowd on our way out. We stopped at a cast member with a walkie talkie at the entrance and it was found!

If you’re an entitled stroppy cow and so is your layabout fiancé and that’s the attitude you project then chances are people are going to respond accordingly to that! You see it in stores all over the place. I always go out of my way to say thank you or have a good day when someone has chewed out someone in customer service so they know we’re not all assholes.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I always say you get back what you put out there into the world! Funny, I was there for a week in November and didn’t feel any of this lack of magic and poor service that all the YTers witch about. My parents and I said hello, good morning, good night, and please and thank you to the cast members from the time we left our room in the morning until we got back at night and had zero bad experiences except a longer wait for an accessible boat on Jungle Cruise which was poorly organized and clearly they were dealing with new staff as they were gathered around a supervisor. My only feedback for that would be don’t advertise a ride as accessible if it’s a clusterfuck to make that happen. We didn’t care because we’re adults but for a disabled child that could be upsetting. But that was the only ride where we encountered any issues.

The two table service meals we had the servers were great and all the bus drivers were amazing getting my dad’s wheelchair strapped in and chatting. We had a fold-up cane that fell out of it’s spot in my dad’s chair at Fantasmic and we only noticed when we were in the crowd on our way out. We stopped at a cast member with a walkie talkie at the entrance and it was found!

If you’re an entitled stroppy cow and so is your layabout fiancé and that’s the attitude you project then chances are people are going to respond accordingly to that! You see it in stores all over the place. I always go out of my way to say thank you or have a good day when someone has chewed out someone in customer service so they know we’re not all assholes.
Completely agree. We were there in May last year and it was amazing. We said it different yes but the magic is there. It was like we had never been away and we soon adapted to genie and park hopping after 2pm. Sick of disney vloggers and the entitled moaning. No one makes you go. No one makes you buy merch and pins. No one makes you eat fine dining. There are plenty of ways of doing disney on a budget. Unfortunately for beggy and banjo they had to pay there own way this time and didn't like it.

Reactions: 19
Did anyone pick up that she mentioned Benji and having time off work? I thought he wasn't working?
She constantly says this though even though it’s been a year since he actually went to work.
It’s like she just need to say he’s left work because we already know he has

Reactions: 13
We did 2 weeks at pop in September for just over 7k including 2 days at universal so I just don’t get how they did 2 days less for £2000 more! We did a Halloween party too.

I guess premium flights must have added on a lot more but I just don’t see at all how that was worth it…. So you can have your tea in a different mug?!

TBF we probably didn’t eat nearly as much as they did but again… we had 2 more days of food.

We even had genie plus every day and unlimited express at universal so I just don’t get how they spent so much more!

It is just a ridiculously expensive holiday now tbf. I guess they did the cirque show which I didn’t realise it cost so much.

Reactions: 13

Totally agree! We were there in September and it was amazing! The staff were incredible! We encountered no rudeness at all, she just always seems to be looking for something moan about. It's no coincidence that she only moans when it's about something she paid for! If she got anything for free it would have been the best thing ever wouldn't it!

• Heart
Reactions: 18

This! 9k is a lot of money obviously but from what I know of Disney (vlogs etc, as i've never been yet) it's a hugely expensive holiday, and even more so if you start adding on premium economy flights and pissing away massive amounts of money on gift shop tat etc.

There are places in the world where £9k would get you an incredible luxury holiday where you would be waited on hand and foot all day (which seems to be what she wants) but clearly Disney is not it. She's nobody to blame for that except herself.

Reactions: 24
£9k would probably get you a 2 week 4 star holiday in the Maldives, I know which one I'd prefer to do.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I think they upgraded the flights because they’re not comfortable in the smaller seats anymore. Also, extra snacks!

I’m not sure why she was so anti the park reservation system. I don’t think it’s particularly appealing, but for previous trips she planned their every move (she even had a folder and spreadsheet guys!). Park days, fast passes, snack stops, meal times were all planned before they went. Is it because now she’s not a special ‘planning expert’ anymore. Or just because she’s seen others complain and wants to jump on the bandwagon.

Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.