Brogan Tate #116 An XL in spirit jerseys, an XS in brains

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Re - Eczema, Epaderm cream is like magic for me, clears up any flares I have in a matter of hours. Quite of ten go to bed with cracked skin, put this on and by the time I wake up it's sorted. Appreciate everyone is different though but worth a try if anyone needs a suggestion. x

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Also, Brogan has been mentioning she has eczema for years, so you’d think she’d have found something to use!
It’s probably flared up by all the make up, skincare and creams she rubs on herself. They’re all full of scents and chemicals.
She’ll never learn though - like when she had her ‘food intolerances’ done and had to cut out eggs and dairy. She literally did about 2 days and then was back to eating her normal crap.
Oh sorry - I forget, she gets coconut milk in the hundreds of Starbucks she orders, so it balances out 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
My lips were like hers at the all last week, came out of nowhere, I was mortified they were so sore and dry, I quickly realised that it was due to a new cleanser I was using and it's cleared up already, it could be something as simple as that
Yes of course for a lot of people it will be atopic but I don’t think this is the case for Brogan whohas a desert with her breakfast.

Reactions: 8
This is what I love about here, my experience is dehydration but everyone contributes something different and makes me think. I honestly didn’t think eczema affected your lips, learnt something new today.

Reactions: 16
Thank you to everyone who replied to my comment about treating cancer with a cream, I really had no idea and it's amazing how we learn new things every day!

If I might add to the miracle solutions for eczema, mine is from LaRoche Posay and I even checked if it can be bought in the UK, it does! really a miracle cream.
BE215DAB-53AC-4A8D-9E1F-FD7DE0AD1F3A.png

Eczema is a witch and you have to try a LOT of different products until you find the one that works for you.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
In her Q&A I couldn’t believe she spent like £2600 on flights ??? Ours were like £1300 total that’s crazy (we’ve flown in 2022 and due to fly again in 2023). I just can’t imagine spending that much on like an 8 hour journey either way. I just think it’s bonkers they spent like £9k on a trip that seemed so half-hearted and like they were just on a weekend away, not what is essentially a once in a lifetime trip for a lot of people D: they didn’t even go for a full 2 weeks! Honestly insane

Reactions: 29
Haha what an idiot ‘I should primise this by saying…’ wrong word, again, dumbo!

I been on a bogey detox and did not know about this ‘skin cancer’ but just had a good catch up on the threads. Where her yearly round up mentions volunteering I really thinkshe thinks that attending free events is volunteering as she’s ‘working’ but not getting paid haha

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Hope everyone is using the invidious/yewtu.be site so the daft cow doesn’t get our viewings.

sorry can’t remember who suggested it but thank you

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Toothpaste can be a big trigger for it too, mostly the ones containing SLS (sodium laureth sulfate)

Reactions: 9
Maybe that’s why she’s had some many root canals….. laying off the toothpaste
Or the lazy way she brushes her teeth 🤣 + all the sugar she can get her chubby hands on (unfortunately that video of her, her nipples and her lazy brushing is seared in to my brain 🤮)

• Haha
Reactions: 13
In the nobs group she is recommending Kate Somerville exfoliate cleanser, moisturiser and triple acid treatment. No wonder her face is falling off if she's using all that!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
No wonder hers skins irritated - the cleanser alone has acids in that can cause irritation on eczema prone skin.
Once again throwing money at something thinking it will solve her issues.

Reactions: 26
Late to the party but I am astounded how much they spent on their holiday to stay in a value resort.

She made it sound like Pop Century is a luxury resort and that you can stay at the All Stars for much cheaper.

£2600 is insane to spend on a flight. They spent more on flights than they did their hotel 🤯

• Wow
Reactions: 23
“I have eczema and skin cancer 😁

Honestly how can you slip that in conversation so nonchalantly?!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 38
I’m a French teacher and the way Bogie says ‘croissants’ in her new video gives me the ick.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.