Brogan Tate #116 An XL in spirit jerseys, an XS in brains

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hate the way she always has to say “obviously” all the time,like she “obviously” has to get her remark in before anyone can suggest anything or correct her, because “obviously“ she’s always right. Arrogant twit

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I hate the way she always has to say “obviously” all the time,like she “obviously” has to get her remark in before anyone can suggest anything or correct her, because “obviously“ she’s always right. Arrogant twit
Or how we can’t ‘appreciate’ anything - really winds me up
I know you can’t appreciate this…
Er Bogie you need to look up it’s meaning

Reactions: 14
Nah I just think she’s a complete useless twatwaffle.

I have a number of friends and family on the spectrum from Asperger’s to almost non-verbal and they’re all lovely genuine people with zero fakeness. Nothing honest or genuine about her personality at all.
Yep, my son is on the spectrum so I get to interact with all degrees of ASD people and Brogan is not on it.
She is plain greedy and unlikeable. Some people just are.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
What's the full deal with the neighbours and the garden thing? I feel like there's a fill story there that I've missed at some point x
Basically her neighbours garden is lovely and 3 times the size of theirs and she has shared many 'good morning' type posts and stories of her neighbours garden which could easily be mistaken as theirs.

If I was her neighbour and found out she was sharing pictures of my garden to her 60k followers I wouldn't be very happy about it.

• Wow
Reactions: 19
What's the full deal with the neighbours and the garden thing? I feel like there's a fill story there that I've missed at some point x
Before they ‘renovated’ their garden and it looked like a wasteground for ages, when she would take piccies for Insta out the window of the weather on a lovely day for instance, she would aim the camera that only the neighbour’s well manicured, big garden could be seen so it looked as if it was hers, but we all know differently.

Imagine filling a suitcase with fizzy drinks.
Haven’t watched the video but this just shows their sugar addiction. Fanta in America does taste completely different, we like having a Pineapple when we are there or their version of the Orange one, and I admit we have on occasion brought a couple bottles home but literally one each for me and the kid, no more. I also get one bag m&m peanut butter and one caramel and he gets some candy that he loves and Chips Ahoy cookies but again one pack of each and they last a while. We don’t go on multiple American holidays a year though and fill cases each time like the heffalump.

Yep, my son is on the spectrum so I get to interact with all degrees of ASD people and Brogan is not on it.
She is plain greedy and unlikeable. Some people just are.
Agreed, she’s just an absolute hole end of, and the personality gets worse as her dress size increases it seems.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
Or how we can’t ‘appreciate’ anything - really winds me up
I know you can’t appreciate this…
Er Bogie you need to look up it’s meaning
and how she says things are underrated some of rides, areas or attractions are like she's the one that's just discovered them - between her and Ben constantly dropping in these types of phrases lately and Ben mentioning merch in a round about way I wonder if this is in her plans, perhaps when she hits 100k 🤔

Reactions: 7
I came back from Disneyland just before Christmas. My first trip there in 3 years. I bought a sweater and a pair of ears to wear in the parks.
From target I bought some OTC drugs and beauty stuff. Basically things we can’t get here that i need and will use.

The only snacks I bought back were some Mickey dark chocolate for my mum.
After 1 week of eating crap, the last thing I’d want to do is bring that all home with me. Everything there tastes so much sweeter, even their salads.

I’m also sick and tired of Disney vloggers making spending $1000 on merch each trip seem like the norm. It is not! Some of us go to enjoy ourselves, not to fill up an extra suitcase with tit. who are they in competition with? They just look so stupid

• Heart
Reactions: 30
What i don't get is.. what will she achieve from buying it all 🤣 does she think shes gonna get a medal because she has all of the latest merch out. She's vile

• Haha
Reactions: 30
and how she says things are underrated some of rides, areas or attractions are like she's the one that's just discovered them - between her and Ben constantly dropping in these types of phrases lately and Ben mentioning merch in a round about way I wonder if this is in her plans, perhaps when she hits 100k 🤔
That drives me nuts, but then again she drives me nuts in all aspects 😂
i did think that too it was a hint at some sort of merch - I think they will release it some point this year regardless off the 100k

Reactions: 12
What will her merch be …her own range of cookies and Rice Krispie treats or a planner with stickers 😂 Can’t wait 😳

• Haha
  • Sick

Anyone else hate how she over exaggerates her words. Like she really strains her mouth and neck when talking.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 43
They just don’t seem capable of setting themselves ANY boundaries at all!

I think it’s pretty normal to indulge when you’re on holiday - I certainly do (not to the same level as them cos holy hell!), but why didn’t they just enjoy all the treats on holiday but end it there instead of bringing back mountains of crap to carry on the sugar party?! The greed is excessive and it’s repulsive to watch 🤢

Reactions: 27
As we all know this ungrateful fat klump has a number of really bad unhealthy habits that are just destroying her. Another one she has is a hardened cookie addiction. In fact on her latest food fest holiday her and Bongo did the following:-

- bought and devoured at least 6 (yes that’s SIX) Gideon’s cookies which we know are huge in size, pure sugar, high calories, instant diabetes etc
- went on a Cookie Stroll challenge making their way through at least another six or so calorific cookies (she did earn a bleeping pin for this though!)
- from Target bought 2 x TEN packs of sugar cookies (to which she admitted that her and Bongo had already eaten one pack already!)
- from Target bought 2 x SHARING SIZE and 2 x standard size packs of Cookie flavoured M&Ms
- bought a banana bread cookie candle (which for one moment I thought she was about to take a bite out of!)
- bought a bath bomb which of course was the shape and scent of a bloody fortune cookie

Brog you are a bleeping Cookie Monster and really need some help. As a favour I’ve found your next new dress and bleeping Mickey ears to buy

BEC58032-F81A-45BD-8B15-7B580B77E806.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 34
What i don't get is.. what will she achieve from buying it all 🤣 does she think shes gonna get a medal because she has all of the latest merch out. She's vile
She’ll get a pin for buying so many pins! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
I feel her over buying pins is because she is trying to keep up and compete with people who have been to WDW every year for like 20 years. They have a huge collection but it only works out to be one or two each trip. How can ALL these pins hold special memories for you?! It is greed. It is trying to show off with huge spreads. Its just another "thing" she claims to love.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I’m crying 😂😂😂

Brogan, in the future please just give it a star rating… don’t feel you need to ‘treat’ us all with an actual review!
And eyes darting across pages happens in all books not just books about tennis, it’s called: reading

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Just catching up so may have already been said but why does she call her clothes “pieces”? They aren’t designer one of a kind items

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I’m sure there will have been more snacks brought home that she had already eaten. No way would she restrain herself and not open those M&Ms

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.