Brogan Tate #116 An XL in spirit jerseys, an XS in brains

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
you know Brogan’s content is poor when even this thread feels not as good anymore

its just ‘buys tat, binge eats, neglects dog’ repeat

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Who spends £500 on headphones unless music is your passion/job? I don’t think the encanto and newsies soundtracks count. I bet she thought this is what she needed to get her fat arse into the gym.
They are. Exercising in £500 headphones...what a head.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Anyone else hate how she over exaggerates her words. Like she really strains her mouth and neck when talking.
I see other people just around in life do this and I don't get it. It's like they weren't taught or didn't pick up how to make the sounds properly.

I feel her over buying pins is because she is trying to keep up and compete with people who have been to WDW every year for like 20 years. They have a huge collection but it only works out to be one or two each trip. How can ALL these pins hold special memories for you?! It is greed. It is trying to show off with huge spreads. Its just another "thing" she claims to love.
We went on a DCL cruise (I think it was the first one we went on) and there was a guy who had a vest on that was completely covered in pins. Our dinner tablemates referred to him as "vest guy" as they'd seen him on cruises before. Maybe Bench will take up the vest guy mantle.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Thread Title Suggestion -

Brogan Tate #117 - Like a ball in a court, eating is a sport, Big Bro continues to Bloat.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
These book reviews are actually making her seem even less intelligent. She seems to only read the same types of books and nothing particularly challenging, the way she reviews them really highlights her limited vocabulary too.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Let's be real, her criteria for choosing a book is bright colours and cartoons drawn on the front. She picks up anything her eyes like the look of then tries to convince herself she'll actually enjoy it.

It's bright colours and characters, much like a toddler would pick.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I'm not convinced she's read the books she says she has, if she's saying she's read 3 or 4 since Christmas, maybe she has the audio book playing in the background when working 🤔 not knocking audio books, that's how I "read" but I wouldn't be able to take it in properly if I was working too

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
When Brogan decides to play tennis and sees "like a ball in a court"....

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I wondered that. She should have an obvious scar though at this point!
She's on selfie mode so she's reversed, the suspicious looking mark is on the arm with her apple watch on, she's got it covered completely by her top

• Wow
Reactions: 7
By the way, in the IG story, "pumped and pleased I've made it"? To the parking lot of the gym?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.