Brogan Tate #116 An XL in spirit jerseys, an XS in brains

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do get my children’s Christmas jumpers in the sales for the following year 🫣😂 but I know I’ve got issues 😂😂
I do this too! But sometimes they grow too much and I have to get new anyway 😂

I definitely see Neurodivergent traits in her. I say this as mother of an Autistic boy and potentially Autistic myself, me and my OH have a theory that you tube is built to attract ND people, the ability to immerse yourself in your special interest and info dump. Also you can have ‘safe’ relationships with people without the typical social interactions.

Reactions: 22
It’s only called a reading book when you’re a child in school, are both of them regressing?? Him with the skirt pulling cringe moment and her with her poxy reading book?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
So I had a look on shop Disney UK for the Disneyland version of that spirit jersey she bought to check the sizing…

Large is a size 20-22….but she’s a size 14 gUyZ

View attachment 1877560
Wow 🤩 better take my size 16 jeans back cause I buy a XL And I am a 16 in everything else - also I buy it so it’s oversized 🤯😖🤔😳😂

Reactions: 9
I'm really quite taken aback by that ad. Her looking so scruffy is not going to encourage anyone to but what's she's trying to sell.

And I really hope she takes some steps to address her eating. Exercise does very little if you don't back it up with a good diet. And I don't mean a "diet" where you cut things out, just good nutrition. I think she thinks she's healthy but she really needs to cut out the white carbs that we so often see, fizzy drinks, sugar etc, and think about portion control.
Em Clarkson has done the same wild advert on Instagram today and she's very pregnant and very very sick at the minute AND SHR STILL LOOKS FAR BETTER THAN BROGUES! No ones going to want to buy from the wild hog borg is

Reactions: 10
Her lips look like they've got chocolate all round them! What's happening with them!
This really made me laugh.. I thought the same!
I'm not saying this to be a witch but she looks TERRIBLE in that video. She really has swelled up like Aunt Marge.

I know it's been said a lot, but in a 'job' that involves staring at herself 99% of the time, and then rewatching it, how can she not think 'WOAH I've let myself go, I need to make some changes'!!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I wonder if it's the neighbour who's garden she has often taken pictures of and shared on her socials...
What's the full deal with the neighbours and the garden thing? I feel like there's a fill story there that I've missed at some point x

Reactions: 2
Ermmm….so did anyone else think that this definitely wasn’t a bath bomb and was perhaps some kind of ‘wedding night practice device’ for Bongo?
And by the look of it he’s already tried it out 🤢

35AD3593-DE51-4C7A-8157-7C6BC663DDAB.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 47
I do get my children’s Christmas jumpers in the sales for the following year 🫣😂 but I know I’ve got issues 😂😂
To be fair I do that too, it's not that you've got issues, you're thinking ahead and being savvy. Unfortunately we have to work for what we get and don't have the ad gifted lifestyle Brogan has 😂

Reactions: 12
Does anyone else think that with all this obsessive collecting, inability to hold down a job and complete unawareness that she’s a bit on the spectrum like Gary clearly is?

hope I don’t offend anyone, serious question.
Nah I just think she’s a complete useless twatwaffle.

I have a number of friends and family on the spectrum from Asperger’s to almost non-verbal and they’re all lovely genuine people with zero fakeness. Nothing honest or genuine about her personality at all.

• Heart
The hog in her new dress View attachment 1878301
"Hey guyz, obviously I've known for a while that I'm lazy as duck and still can't be bothered to do my hair and make up when I show my 10,000 new dress, so I'm leaving you to do all the work and imagine what I look like caked in dream matte mouse (shade corpse) and have my oh so thick curly hair platted into a rattail. Show me some love and support please!"

• Haha
Does anyone else think that with all this obsessive collecting, inability to hold down a job and complete unawareness that she’s a bit on the spectrum like Gary clearly is?

hope I don’t offend anyone, serious question.
She definitely isn’t on the autistic spectrum. She doesn’t even lack awareness tbh, she just loves to brag and show off and pretend she’s more superior to others. It’s narcissism (and/or personality disorder) not autism.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Now that I’ve caught up after another long work day… I can’t believe that my $1000 USD guess was low 🤣 I also can’t believe what sort of sad duck brings back a case of pop from Florida along with half the chocolate and junk aisle but here we are. Would one large bag of M&Ms not suffice?! They ate Gideons and rice crispie treats off and on for 10 days, again why bring more home wit you?!

The pins and tat are absolutely ridiculous. How is any of it special when you buy everything?!

That bleeping dress. It looks to be the sort of material that would go up in flames in 10 secs when she reaches across the table at the WB Xmas dinner in 11 months to grab more food and gets too close to a candle.

And why does she have to look like a bleeping Inuit person in the Arctic to take her damn dog for a walk in Bournemouth?! I live in Canada and I don’t even put my hood up like that when walking the dog unless it was a bleeping -20C blizzard/crazy wind day.

• Haha
Has she even been to or shown interest in Dapper Days?
obviously not, if she had any interest she would have known the Winter Outing was happening the weekend they were there (and hid at Disney springs 🥴). We Dappies don’t need her ruining our event 😂

Reactions: 8
To be fair I do that too, it's not that you've got issues, you're thinking ahead and being savvy. Unfortunately we have to work for what we get and don't have the ad gifted lifestyle Brogan has 😂
I think this is the difference. Brog didn’t buy it to be savvy, she bought it because she’s obsessed with spending she’s already spilling into next Christmas. The greedy bleep.

I think things like her excessive consumption can be tracked back to her childhood.
Absolutely. Even in her first ever video where she’s 17, she says how much she loves shopping. This isn’t a new habit since having money. This is who she is.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
It’s an amazing degree of optimism that it’ll fit next Christmas, there are many many days of eating everything in sight between now and Christmas

• Haha
Reactions: 20
It’s an amazing degree of optimism that it’ll fit next Christmas, there are many many days of eating everything in sight between now and Christmas
Just the trip to DLP and the spring cruise alone! Without factoring in days out in London or Brighton or a random Tuesday snacking in the hovel under a blanket with the curtains closed.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.