Brogan Tate #116 An XL in spirit jerseys, an XS in brains

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone else think that with all this obsessive collecting, inability to hold down a job and complete unawareness that she’s a bit on the spectrum like Gary clearly is?

hope I don’t offend anyone, serious question.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Not telling us the prices of things and I cba to try and work it out 😂
I did some and couldn't face continuing.. also rounded up prices from e.g. $34.99 to $35, but here you go:

Magic band + - $35 x 2
Bench tshirt - $25
Denim dress - $60 (according to similar ones on their website)
Spirit jersey - $90
Xmas Disney crocs - $65
Starbucks tote - $28
Backpack - $50
Ornaments - $30 (for similar)
Riviera ornament - $25 (for similar)
Tea towel - $15 (for similar)
Refillable mugs - $22 x 2

That's $502 and only 8mins30 into a 38min video...

(ETA this is before I saw @SukiMing's post... amazing job m'love!)

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Buying all of those pins is honestly shocking. She got a similar number the last time she went plus ones in her cruise etc. I reckon she’s spent well over a grand on pins in the last year. She justifies it as being things to add to her collection, but the point of a collection is that it takes years to build up and each item is special. “I got this pin in pop century. I don’t like it but I bought it anyway” “I saw these 100 pins and so I bought all 5” totally defeats the point. It’s all about instant gratification and having more, more, more, now, now, now with her.
she couldn’t even remember what she brought at some points - like the extra Christmas decoration, and the comment ‘I brought one before but couldn’t find it’
Give it a few months/years she won’t remember what she got where or when she’ll have so much stuff.

Reactions: 19
Does anyone else think that with all this obsessive collecting, inability to hold down a job and complete unawareness that she’s a bit on the spectrum like Gary clearly is?

I don’t think so. I think the need to do everything to excess (shopping, eating) and then brag about it is just her desperately trying to fill a void, which goes back to her relationship with her family imo.

Reactions: 14

100%. There’s something not quite right and she’s got no social skills.

Reactions: 22
Sometimes I think she might be on the spectrum, but most of the time I think she's just bog standard thick.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Why does she sit on her floor in the spare room to film - it’s just like a teenager.
Why didn’t she sit on the bed with the camera farther away so we could see things fully? It’s bizarre. We don’t need your face with poorly applied lipstick right there. (I mean, we all know it’s because she doesn’t want us to see her midsection.)

Why didn’t she film the haul when they got home instead of after Christmas? Didn’t use the ornaments so she could have it in the package for the haul. 🙄 Stop buying things you don’t need!

I’m confused. Did she get her eyebrows done again? Or has she filled them in, because they look awful. They look like my aunt used to do in the 90s when she just drew on her brows because she’d plucked them all away.

I don’t think makeup contouring is necessary but if you’re going to go full coverage on the skin versus a more natural look you need to contour.

PS her nails look awful. Jasmine needs to practice.

She says they brought back ten Fanta. I’d guess they brought back like ten of each. Lemonade isn’t a fizzy drink, brogan. 🙄

She’d be better off buying a bottle of corn syrup and adding it to her UK sodas/drinks since that’s the main difference. 🤣

100%. There’s something not quite right and she’s got no social skills.
I think she has no personality and was never taught restraint as a kid so doesn’t understand anything outside immediate gratification. It is a learned skill. So many things we think are ingrained or personality traits are actually learned skills.

JFC she bought a sticker book.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I've long since thought she's in some way neurodivergent, but not convinced its autism specifically.

The fact that she has zero sense of humor, can't hold down a routine of any sort and can't play well in groups makes me wonder. I think things like her excessive consumption can be tracked back to her childhood. Was she seeing a therapist last year or have I made that up?

Reactions: 20
The noise she made whilst eating the Lindor chocolate 😂😂

I am really curious how much money they earn as I cannot compute how between the two of them with one not working at the moment they can still spend at such high levels!

Reactions: 18
I do get my children’s Christmas jumpers in the sales for the following year 🫣😂 but I know I’ve got issues 😂😂
Me too!!! But they reduce them to silly prices so you’d be mad not to.

Brogan just looks for excuses to spend.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.