Brogan Tate #116 An XL in spirit jerseys, an XS in brains

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That dress is bleeping hideous.
It's genuinely a shame, I don't mind it to be honest but I'm 47, never would I ever put that on someone in their 20's, someone that age should be looking at much better clothes

Reactions: 13
Not defending her, but I think she was saying it's awkward cause she was doing a story. Which she could have just stop and refilm lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
“I don’t know why it tastes better” yeah brogan that’s the sugar content and chemicals the UK gov doesn’t allow because they’re bad for you 😂😂
disgusting the look on her face when she says there more sugar!
And the colour of it 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 8
For those who don't want to watch the Hogs haul....this is what she got....

These prices are rough estimates - I have checked Disney US sites and these are the prices I have found, no idea if she got any discounts or not.

- Magic Band Plus - $45 each ($90 total)
- Benjis T Shirt - $25
- Brogans Port of Entry Dress - $60
- Brogans Large Spirit Jersey - $80
- Brogans Crocs - $65 (according to Disney Food Blog)
- Canvas Tote Bag from Starbucks - $15
- Black Disney Bag with water bottle holders/laptop bags - $45
- Christmas 5 piece tat - $30
- Mickey and Minnie Christmas tree souvenir - $23
- 2022 Christmas Decoration from Mickeys Christmas Party- FREE
- Christmas Seasons Greeting Tea Towel - $15
- 2x resort mugs- $18 each ($36 total)
- Universal mug - $18
- Banana Bread Cookie Candle from Gideons- $31
- Basin Bath Bomb - $7
- A tit LOAD of Disney pins. I think I counted 8 on her lanyard….then I counted about another 23 pins on top of this (some of these were part of a set but these are going for about $25-30.
Hard to find the price of individually but they are approx $10 - 18 each (she says her cheapest one was $10) so if they average $14 each then she spent about $400 on pins at Disney.
- 5 Universal Pins (approx $10 each) so about $50.
- Christmas Grinch ornament - $18
- Santa Claus ornament from Universal - $16
- Harry Potter bag - $7
- Walt Disney Bag - $7
- ‘Filled the suitcase’ with fizzy drinks from Target ‘at least 10 Fantas’ - no idea on these costs- I think a couple of dollars each maybe so Im thinking about $25 on fizzy drinks.
- Sugar Cookies- $3
- Family Size Caramel M and Ms- $13
- Assorted bags of Crunchy Cookie M and Ms- $15
- 2x Lindor bags - $12
- Peach rings - $2
- Owala water bottle - $28
- Skirt from Target - $20
- Sticker book - $3
- Straws from Target - $7
- Dry shampoo - $15
- mascara- $24
- eye shadow palette- $29
- Bug Bite Thing - $10
- tide to go pen - $4
- Dumbo plush - $30

Add on 6.5% sales tax on all this shite and the total cost of the haul is approx………$1375

She did bring some Gideons Cookies and Rice Krispie Treats back as well which I haven’t counted so probably closer to $1400.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 86
Still annoyed she deleted her trek America vlogs, they brought me so much joy….I’m trying to be braaaaaaaaaave 🤣🤣
I’ve always just lurked on these threads but I now feel the need to say that the iconic “braaaaave” meltdown happened around where I live (I’m in California) and I can’t help but feel a weird attachment to it? God I wish those vlogs were still around.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
So I had a look on shop Disney UK for the Disneyland version of that spirit jersey she bought to check the sizing…

Large is a size 20-22….but she’s a size 14 gUyZ

40C66562-027A-4070-80CE-A3042CE1EBBB.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 27

These prices are rough estimates - I have checked Disney US sites and these are the prices I have found, no idea if she got any discounts or not.

- Benjis T Shirt - $25
- Universal mug - $18
- Basin Bath Bomb - $7
- A tit LOAD of Disney pins. I think I counted 8 on her lanyard….then I counted about another 23 pins on top of this (some of these were part of a set but these are going for about $25-30.
Hard to find the price of individually but they are approx $10 - 18 each (she says her cheapest one was $10) so if they average $14 each then she spent about $400 on pins at Disney.
- Harry Potter bag - $7
- Walt Disney Bag - $7
- ‘Filled the suitcase’ with fizzy drinks from Target ‘at least 10 Fantas’ - no idea on these costs- I think a couple of dollars each maybe so Im thinking about $25 on fizzy drinks.
- Sugar Cookies- $3
- 2x Lindor bags - $12
- Peach rings - $2
- Sticker book - $3
- Dry shampoo - $15
- mascara- $24
- Bug Bite Thing - $10
- tide to go pen - $4
- Dumbo plush - $30

Add on 6.5% sales tax on all this shite and the total cost of the haul is approx………$1375

She did bring some Gideons Cookies and Rice Krispie Treats back as well which I haven’t counted so probably closer to $1400.
Thank you for doing this..!

Reactions: 16
Was that 32 pins she purchased?!! (27 Disney and 5 Universal)

What the... 😹

I mean I treat myself too and collect certain things.. but on what planet does anyone need 27 pins from ONE holiday?

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Why does she sit on her floor in the spare room to film - it’s just like a teenager.

I can’t believe she spent that much wow!

I agree with the word ‘own’. It’s so odd to say!

Reactions: 24
Was that 32 pins she purchased?!! (27 Disney and 5 Universal)

What the... 😹

I mean I treat myself too and collect certain things.. but on what planet does anyone need 27 pins from ONE holiday?
Someone deeply unhappy masking it with material things. I think she’s got deep rooted issues from her childhood - she said the emphasis was always on holidays and presents. There probably wasn’t a lot of love in her house imo.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I've never seen a woman go on about M&Ms as much as brogan, my god! Bet she has a orgasm whenever she enters M&M world in London :sick:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18

- Benjis T Shirt - $25
- Universal mug - $18
- Basin Bath Bomb - $7
- Harry Potter bag - $7
- Walt Disney Bag - $7
- Sugar Cookies- $3
- 2x Lindor bags - $12
- Peach rings - $2
- Sticker book - $3
- Dry shampoo - $15
- mascara- $24
- Bug Bite Thing - $10
- tide to go pen - $4
- Dumbo plush - $30

All that and did you notice how many times she said ‘I didn’t get ___ and regret it now’. She is never satisfied. Disgusting.

And how many times did she mention treating herself, like that isn’t all she does

Reactions: 23
This is irritating, her hands are like a weird colour, and I’m wonder if she’s fake tanned? I can’t work out what’s wrong/different with them

Reactions: 7
I just finished the haul and I’ve not caught up on the thread yet so someone else might have already done a total cost of the haul but holy tit

Almost $1300/£1060 on souvenirs before tax!!! She bought TWENTY SEVEN pins at Disney.

And that’s not even counting the Disney snacks or the Gideon’s cookies or the bath bomb I missed. A very small number of these I had to guesstimate the price or the amount she purchased but I always went for the low guess so that number could be even higher.

She’s got more money than sense

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
This is irritating, her hands are like a weird colour, and I’m wonder if she’s fake tanned? I can’t work out what’s wrong/different with them
Obesity, hearts struggling to pump blood to her limbs, jewellery/watch too tight cutting off circulation.
The awful colour of her nails for her hair/skin tone.
The lip colour on her dreadful.
The way she speaks about stuff and sugar 🤮

She showed more excitement in that video than all of the latest wdw ones put together

Reactions: 15
"I can't wait to snuggle up on the couch with my reading book..."

Reading book? WTF else do you do with a book?

• Haha
Reactions: 52
Buying all of those pins is honestly shocking. She got a similar number the last time she went plus ones in her cruise etc. I reckon she’s spent well over a grand on pins in the last year. She justifies it as being things to add to her collection, but the point of a collection is that it takes years to build up and each item is special. “I got this pin in pop century. I don’t like it but I bought it anyway” “I saw these 100 pins and so I bought all 5” totally defeats the point. It’s all about instant gratification and having more, more, more, now, now, now with her.

• Sick
Reactions: 35
One of the saddest things to me is bringing back a suitcase of Fanta and Sprite because they taste a little different. Who cares about soda that much?

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 52
D32FE704-044F-4433-899E-3245F490662D.jpeg

“ I love that they said Paris, Florida and California and I’VE BEEN TO ALL THESE PLACES”. oh duck off Brogan!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 45
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.