Brogan Tate #116 An XL in spirit jerseys, an XS in brains

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Moaning about having to say a simple hello to the neighbour…. Wow. She never ceases to amaze me ( and not in a good way)

• Haha
Reactions: 26
B5FA699E-06E3-4137-ADF8-E6A4257D4BE8.png

Eugh. Tagging the duck out of every single post as per usual.
Early to the table but in the voice of Oliver Twist… Brogan Tate #117- Please sir can I have some free tours?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
Still annoyed she deleted her trek America vlogs, they brought me so much joy….I’m trying to be braaaaaaaaaave 🤣🤣
We love them so much on here that I figured she'd delete them and saved them just in case - go to the Wiki (pink button at the top of the page) and you'll be able to view them via the link

1673544427250.png

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Who the hell is buying clothes for next Christmas? She really has a problem

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Are we taking bets on the cost of tonight’s haul? I’m going in at $850 USD. That’s including things she “buys for pals” because let’s be honest she gives to receive and is effectively buying herself something further down the line for when whoever she gives it to goes away.
Coming in with a guess of $1250.
Food included, remember she spent over a hundred dollars on LUNCH!

Reactions: 15
The dress is so bad. She’s also really aging herself more by constantly sticking to 2006 floral skater dresses

• Haha
Reactions: 25
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
“I’ve never seen candles in gideons bake house before” you’ve only been once…..

It’s also utterly bizarre how often she uses the word “own”. I already own this, now I own this. It’s such weird phrasing? You’d just say “I have” surely

• Haha
Reactions: 39
I just watched the trek America vlogs. Oh my god hilarious. I love the girl who called her self obsessed

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
“I’ve never seen candles in gideons bake house before” you’ve only been once…..

It’s also utterly bizarre how often she uses the word “own”. I already own this, now I own this. It’s such weird phrasing? You’d just say “I have” surely
My husband and I are now proud owners of a TESCO own brand tea-towel 🤣

I don’t get why she says it that way either!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
“I don’t know why it tastes better” yeah brogan that’s the sugar content and chemicals the UK gov doesn’t allow because they’re bad for you 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.