Brogan Tate #116 An XL in spirit jerseys, an XS in brains

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I finally finished watching all her videos (which was incredibly pointless but I had them in in the background like she recommends 🤮) and they were terrible. I don’t think I’ve seen a more boring trip to Disney (not counting her Netflix/Disneyland trip🤣). Clearly, they were not physically equipped to handle Disney.

I’ve been there at different weights and it is much harder when heavier and I recognized their touring style as something I did on a trip when I was less fit. Shorter days with less activities. Lots of resort hopping. Very little walking, not wanting to stand in line...

And I started noticing that she walks like my mom did before she had to have a knee replacement, lots of waddling. You could really tell it from the dipping camera towards the end of the trip. I’m assuming her knees and hips were worn out and her waddle got much more pronounced. (My mom slipped on a ladder and twisted and tore her knee she didn’t do it just being a lazy witch🤣)

She should have known this was going to happen, we all did! It’s obvious to anyone how unfit they’ve become. But she hasn’t done a proper vacation in a very long time. They’ve all been gifted where she wasn’t required to get herself around places or she coukd be driven instead of walking places.

And she says they’re going back to Disneyland Paris soon? Can’t wait to hear Bengeeeeee complain more about kids or weather or whatever it is her little boy gets annoyed with that day 🙄.

I’m sorry but I can smell her through the screen (and spoiler alert, it’s not whatever new scent she’s hawking 🤮)
She looks terrible, doesn’t she? I can’t quite figure out what it is but it’s truly terrible. her hair and skin tone are so wrong for her current face shape. She just looks like a talking blob. And I’m not trying to be mean. I genuinely can’t figure out how she looks so wrong. It’s not just bad. It’s wrong somehow.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Why does someone with a top tier gym membership of over a hundred odd quid a month that provides access to multiple fitness classes and instructors need to pay an additional monthly fee for a crappy app on their phone to do while at the gym? Surely you’d get a programme made up by a PT? Or would they challenge her too much 🙄
Challenged her too much I’m sure the last PT wanted her to do some cardio - next vlog they had parted ways 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Her PT would have been glad to see the back of her.. I imagine it’s frustrating wasting time on someone that doesn’t even try.

Reactions: 28
She really puts me off that company. I wouldn’t click her link in a million years.
7C0CE3BA-BD6E-447E-8405-37C9B36739BC.jpeg
my god I can’t believe how bad she looks.
And these brands still work with her looking so scruffy.
I’m not even sure she’s described the right scent 🤣

I never was good at maths! Sorry all haha 😅
it’s the sugar content that’s disgusting but then that’s what the coca-cola company does - adds a butt ton of sugar
No that she gives a tit about that at all.

9A8FED10-D77C-498A-AFD5-3ECD62E755D5.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
View attachment 1874815my god I can’t believe how bad she looks.
And these brands still work with her looking so scruffy.
I’m not even sure she’s described the right scent 🤣

it’s the sugar content that’s disgusting but then that’s what the coca-cola company does - adds a butt ton of sugar
No that she gives a tit about that at all.

View attachment 1874826
This is baddddddd, 44g of sugar. The average daily sugar intake is 30g per day. So if she refills her mug 3 times that’s 132g of sugar JUST in refill drinks (sounds like a GCSE maths question 😂). Most days she’s also had multiple Starbucks drinks as well as sugar in all her snacks, she must have averaged 200-300g of sugar a day easily. That is awful

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Everything we all have we’ve worked hard for, we have proper friends and a good life, we’re not braggy or beggy, and I’m sure most of us actually have regular sex. All those points make us better than she is
Regular sex? Show off...

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Her PT would have been glad to see the back of her.. I imagine it’s frustrating wasting time on someone that doesn’t even try.
My one grandmother had type 2 diabetes and they went to the same doctor as us. She'd go, he'd tell her to lose a little weight, a few other things, and she'd do none of it. Eventually, the doctor just had a nurse take vitals and ask if she'd done anything that had been suggested.
One day she passes by the doc's office and says, "Doctor, don't you want to see me?" He said, "No, I need to spend my time with patients who appreciate my advice and want to help themselves." She got all miffed and I don't recall if she went back. My mother concluded she just wanted attention.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
She looks terrible, doesn’t she? I can’t quite figure out what it is but it’s truly terrible. her hair and skin tone are so wrong for her current face shape. She just looks like a talking blob. And I’m not trying to be mean. I genuinely can’t figure out how she looks so wrong. It’s not just bad. It’s wrong somehow.
She's got that filter on again - her hair's blondish in this and her eyes looks blue. I can't comment on the rest 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 7
This is baddddddd, 44g of sugar. The average daily sugar intake is 30g per day. So if she refills her mug 3 times that’s 132g of sugar JUST in refill drinks (sounds like a GCSE maths question 😂). Most days she’s also had multiple Starbucks drinks as well as sugar in all her snacks, she must have averaged 200-300g of sugar a day easily. That is awful
Sugar is so addictive, worse than drugs imo (unless you OD obviously)
It’s awful, the only sugary drink I normally have is a peach iced tea but I’ll literally have 1 every fortnight to triweekly because it has about 12g of sugar in.

She is incredibly uneducated about nutrition, portion control etc. and doesn’t want to change her lifestyle.

Seriously shouldn’t laugh, it still cracks me up but when she was put on slimming world, she said she didn’t want to address the issue because she was worried she was going to have to change her lifestyle so didn’t go to the drs for ages, hence she takes a tablet to deal with her “IBS” rather than eliminate the issue from her diet

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Sugar is so addictive, worse than drugs imo (unless you OD obviously)
It’s awful, the only sugary drink I normally have is a peach iced tea but I’ll literally have 1 every fortnight to triweekly because it has about 12g of sugar in.

She is incredibly uneducated about nutrition, portion control etc. and doesn’t want to change her lifestyle.

Seriously shouldn’t laugh, it still cracks me up but when she was put on slimming world, she said she didn’t want to address the issue because she was worried she was going to have to change her lifestyle so didn’t go to the drs for ages, hence she takes a tablet to deal with her “IBS” rather than eliminate the issue from her diet
Exactly, and no amount of exercise is going to do anything about this. She’s been the same as long as I’ve watched her, 6+ years, she’s always had phases of going to the gym but not changing her eating and then seeming surprised that her gym routine “isn’t working”

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.