Brogan Tate #116 An XL in spirit jerseys, an XS in brains

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At this rate she’d be better off just sticking a spoon in a bag of sugar and eating it from source

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Exactly, and no amount of exercise is going to do anything about this. She’s been the same as long as I’ve watched her, 6+ years, she’s always had phases of going to the gym but not changing her eating and then seeming surprised that her gym routine “isn’t working”
couldn’t agree more, actually still shocks me she’s so uneducated about it after all this time and with her resources.
But then again she thinks she can throw money at it to fix it, that nobs app she has is hella expensive, and I’m sure you can get it all free on YT
🤔 bet she stopped the PT sessions when she realised actually needs to put effort in and they mentioned diet as well.

Reactions: 12
Cosy and comforting scent, something like a pair of fluffy socks or pyjamas, just what's needed from a deodorant after all, it's something we wear for bed (not) 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It’s actually a piss take that benji gives up work because of his “tumour” but is fine to go on multiple trips and holidays 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 31
It’s actually a piss take that benji gives up work because of his “tumour” but is fine to go on multiple trips and holidays 🤷🏻‍♀️
Especially as he works a niche job repairing medical equipment, at the moment the nhs needs all the help it can get.
Would never see him on a picket line, fighting for what he believes is right, but will queue up for a bleeping cookie.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Especially as he works a niche job repairing medical equipment, at the moment the nhs needs all the help it can get.
Would never see him on a picket line, fighting for what he believes is right, but will queue up for a bleeping cookie.
They're both such bleeping Tories; No insight, no education, no critical thinking no passion no empathy, just consuming everything and squealing like pigs* when things affect them or they need validation.

*Sorry pigs, I couldn't think of another example, it's early :)

• Heart
Reactions: 44
I'm really quite taken aback by that ad. Her looking so scruffy is not going to encourage anyone to but what's she's trying to sell.

And I really hope she takes some steps to address her eating. Exercise does very little if you don't back it up with a good diet. And I don't mean a "diet" where you cut things out, just good nutrition. I think she thinks she's healthy but she really needs to cut out the white carbs that we so often see, fizzy drinks, sugar etc, and think about portion control.

Reactions: 29
I'm really quite taken aback by that ad. Her looking so scruffy is not going to encourage anyone to but what's she's trying to sell.

And I really hope she takes some steps to address her eating. Exercise does very little if you don't back it up with a good diet. And I don't mean a "diet" where you cut things out, just good nutrition. I think she thinks she's healthy but she really needs to cut out the white carbs that we so often see, fizzy drinks, sugar etc, and think about portion control.
I reckon she thinks she looks 'messy bun cute'

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I just can’t get on board with using a tote bag in the parks! How annoying must it be, always falling off your shoulder and it’s not secure when on a ride.

Reactions: 29
I just can’t get on board with using a tote bag in the parks! How annoying must it be, always falling off your shoulder and it’s not secure when on a ride.
well she’s not the most practical person, an annoying bag for an annoying person.
Never seen anyone else with a tote in a theme park

• Haha
Reactions: 12
You can’t be fiddling about with zips and things when you need those snacks though! Totes give instant access. Perfection!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.