Brogan Tate #116 An XL in spirit jerseys, an XS in brains

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sometimes people go onto lots of different threads posting provocative stuff to get a reaction. Including the Sophie and Dave threads 👀👀👀

• Haha
Reactions: 29
the haul is coming tomorrow. How much do we reckon the tally is for spending? Considering she has also been already this year and ordered from shopdisney.com

(if you havnt been in a while I think buy whatever you like, but she has been twice this year and to DLP)

Reactions: 13
the haul is coming tomorrow. How much do we reckon the tally is for spending? Considering she has also been already this year and ordered from shopdisney.com

(if you havnt been in a while I think buy whatever you like, but she has been twice this year and to DLP)
I think she will have spent over £500 on her haul.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
I think she will have spent over £500 on her haul.
Haha! And that’s just on pins! 😂 she also bought that god awful dress, the hideous crocs, a LARGE. (Not extra large) LARGE Spirit jersey, and a container ship full of M&M’s.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Haha! And that’s just on pins! 😂 she also bought that god awful dress, the hideous crocs, a LARGE. (Not extra large) LARGE Spirit jersey, and a container ship full of M&M’s.
well we already know she spent a minimum of £120 on pins, the crocks were like $50? I have no clue how much they were. She bought a tea towel ($20) the dress ($100?), most likely another bag, Spirit Jersey $80.

I think $500-$600 sounds right

Reactions: 15
I really don’t get her fascination with Rice Krispie treats 🤷‍♀️ they’re ok but nothing special. There are so many better baked goodies IMO at the parks. You can whip up a Rice Krispie treat at home.

Reactions: 17
I really don’t get her fascination with Rice Krispie treats 🤷‍♀️ they’re ok but nothing special. There are so many better baked goodies IMO at the parks. You can whip up a Rice Krispie treat at home.
I went in May this year and I think they taste different now. Nowehere near as nice as I remember
What was amazing was this Wethers Caramel square thing at Epcot.

Reactions: 6
I’m a strict vegetarian so have never had them, wouldn’t they just taste like Rice Krispie squares?
Honestly, nothing I’ve had there has ever blown my mind. Dole whip is the most overrated sorbet whatever to exist. I feel bad if that’s the best food you’ve ever had.

I had an ice tea thing last time and it was so sugary I had to throw it away.

Reactions: 9
This popped up in a Facebook group I’m in and I thought it belonged here.
4CD08015-3FAD-487D-A2D6-8108096DFCA8.jpeg

Also, between the holidays, being busy back at work, and not wanting to watch her slogs I’m two threads behind! You’ve been busy.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
TW: CALORIES

doing a total eat count across all the vids because I have nothing better to do tonight and just uncovered some horrifying information...

on the first night brogan refills her mug 3 times with the sweet iced tea.

the refillable mugs hold 16oz. according to the sweet tea brand's nutritional information, that's approximately 1020 calories.

brogan refills her mug 3 TIMES. THAT'S 3060 LIQUID CALORIES.

not to mention the breakfast, in-flight meal, afternoon tea, snacks and dinner they both ate that same day. I don't even want to estimate her total intake!

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 58
She really puts me off that company. I wouldn’t click her link in a million years.
This is her appearance while trying to advertise something on her socials? Has she just given up trying now? She looks like she’s just rolled out her bed!

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Lol.. she can’t speak without saying what she used to do or throwing a brag around.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.