Brogan Tate #116 An XL in spirit jerseys, an XS in brains

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The day 1 vlog started auto playing before I could switch it off & I would just like to personally apologise to Phil Collins on behalf of Bongo & Brogs for MURDERING On My Way 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She just is giving me john mccririck vibes with her hair like that! Does her 0 favours

• Haha
Reactions: 22
TW: CALORIES

doing a total eat count across all the vids because I have nothing better to do tonight and just uncovered some horrifying information...

on the first night brogan refills her mug 3 times with the sweet iced tea.

the refillable mugs hold 16oz. according to the sweet tea brand's nutritional information, that's approximately 1020 calories.

brogan refills her mug 3 TIMES. THAT'S 3060 LIQUID CALORIES.

not to mention the breakfast, in-flight meal, afternoon tea, snacks and dinner they both ate that same day. I don't even want to estimate her total intake!
Sorry but there's no way that's true. Even Coca Cola is less than 200 cals for 16oz. Sweet tea must be about the same surely?

Why, why would you not make any effort. Tiny bit of makeup, do your hair, wear something cute, anything.

Also its alllwwayss the same brands 🥱

Reactions: 23
just wanting to send love to everyone having to watch this moonface get everything handed to her on a silver platter, free holidays, brand deals :mad: She'll never have one up on us though tattlers, I mean, look at her, she's just a giant blob of spat out chewing gum :sick:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
Sorry but there's no way that's true. Even Coca Cola is less than 200 cals for 16oz. Sweet tea must be about the same surely?
According to Google there’s 170 cals per 16.9oz serving of the sweet tea so OP’s post is slightly off I think 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Disney announced that the Tron ride will be open for cast members/annual pass holder previews in April.

Do you think she will get another trip like her one for the Guardians ride?

• Sad
Reactions: 7
just wanting to send love to everyone having to watch this moonface get everything handed to her on a silver platter, free holidays, brand deals :mad: She'll never have one up on us though tattlers, I mean, look at her, she's just a giant blob of spat out chewing gum :sick:
Everything we all have we’ve worked hard for, we have proper friends and a good life, we’re not braggy or beggy, and I’m sure most of us actually have regular sex. All those points make us better than she is

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
I've just had the suggestion thrown out that Fake Tumour Boy should take over the DLP vlogs, just to piss off Big Bro.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I never was good at maths! Sorry all haha 😅
Easily done! That’s still over 500 liquid cals in less than half an hour (at a guess) I know they’re on holiday and I don’t subscribe to generalised daily cal intake as each person is different and needs a different amount but for arguments sake given that a woman’s recommended daily intake is 2000 cals… 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I’d rather buy my own things and book my own holidays than be her or have her life. Nothing she is showing is anything special.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
the haul is coming tomorrow. How much do we reckon the tally is for spending? Considering she has also been already this year and ordered from shopdisney.com

(if you havnt been in a while I think buy whatever you like, but she has been twice this year and to DLP)
Knowing how many pins she kept buying without noticing what else she picked up, I’m guessing close to $1000USD.

• Wow
I'm sorry but the idea of wearing over the head headphones makes me 🤮🤮 imagine how sweaty and disgusting they must be, and I bet she didn't clean them properly afterwards 🤢🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 19
Just went from watching her latest story where she looks a complete mess while promoting Wild to Beth promoting Attraction Tickets Direct on a sponsored post and Beth looks way better, more put together, like she has made an effort for the ad, unlike Brogie!

Reactions: 17
Disney announced that the Tron ride will be open for cast members/annual pass holder previews in April.

Do you think she will get another trip like her one for the Guardians ride?
I don’t think so after how she behaved during the last trip and how useless her videos and IG posts were.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
According to Google there’s 170 cals per 16.9oz serving of the sweet tea so OP’s post is slightly off I think 😂
Where I am the label for gold peak (I think that is the brand still at Disney) says it has 190 for 16 oz 😂 i know they sell several versions of sweetened tea

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.