Brogan Tate #116 An XL in spirit jerseys, an XS in brains

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has a lot of confidence for someone who looks the way she does… where on earth does she get it from 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 34
If going and using some dumbbells is a workout she’s not going to get far with this feeling better kick. I do a 30 min YouTube workout in the morning before work, walk the dog on my lunch break and found a 15 min ab video I plan to start in the evenings after work. I also have some resistance bands so I can do those videos too. All free! Just have to get my ass up and dressed to do it!

Reactions: 24
If going and using some dumbbells is a workout she’s not going to get far with this feeling better kick. I do a 30 min YouTube workout in the morning before work, walk the dog on my lunch break and found a 15 min ab video I plan to start in the evenings after work. I also have some resistance bands so I can do those videos too. All free! Just have to get my ass up and dressed to do it!
Slam Brogan for a lot but lets not criticize how other people workout. I use dumbbells and strength training is a good workout.
Granted she probably only did ten minutes but we blame her for not working out then we slam her when she does so in some cases she cant win.

Don't know if anyone else has the airpod pro max but I wouldn't use mine to workout, i use my airpod pros instead because the sweat builds up in the max's.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
After the long Christmas holidays I can see how she’s got no motivation. Lazing around and pretty much only seeing family has had me constantly exhausted. Glad to be back to some sort of routine yesterday and today.. Living a similar way that they do for two weeks dragged my mood down so much.

Reactions: 9
Slam Brogan for a lot but lets not criticize how other people workout. I use dumbbells and strength training is a good workout.
Granted she probably only did ten minutes but we blame her for not working out then we slam her when she does so in some cases she cant win.

Don't know if anyone else has the airpod pro max but I wouldn't use mine to workout, i use my airpod pros instead because the sweat builds up in the max's.
I’m only criticizing because someone else said she just used the weights for a few mins on a mat. A proper weight workout yes most definitely is fabulous. A few mins on a mat not so much. She needs something that’s going to get her heart going and only doing something for a few mins isn’t going to make a dent.

Reactions: 10
she should be doing a cardio session to warm up and then if she wants to do weight do essential hiit training with weights so small weights with lots of reps and only small 15 second breaks and then a cool down cardio or a swim and she’ll see results. But she’ll also need to drink water instead of so much Pepsi and reduce her calories. With how much she was eating before she could even with exercise cut down to 1800 a day and when not working out go down to 1500

Reactions: 16
For her skin she could go to Kiehls and get a Consultation it’s pricey but she has the spare income and as for her hair she needs to just starting looking after it better. A change in diet will improve it massively. She could also take vitamin tablets like hair skin and nails to give it a boost

Reactions: 8
Been watching Brogan's Christmas vlogs and her videos are really good and informative. Looks like they had a great time in Florida. Her videos are a zillion times better than Sophie and Dave. Brogan is like the modern day Judith Chalmers

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Been watching Brogan's Christmas vlogs and her videos are really good and informative. Looks like they had a great time in Florida. Her videos are a zillion times better than Sophie and Dave. Brogan is like the modern day Judith Chalmers
I’m waking from a Night Nurse induced coma so please confirm that this is sarcasm? Don’t know who Sophie and Dave are but how are Bogos vlogs informative 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 22
not sarca
I’m waking from a Night Nurse induced coma so please confirm that this is sarcasm? Don’t know who Sophie and Dave are but how are Bogos vlogs informative 😭
not sarcasm, I think she makes really good videos and she comes across as being genuine and just herself. She's dependable when it comes to posting vlogs and films the rides, the merch, prices and gives her honest opinion so what's not to like about her? I find her videos enjoyable to watch. How is her videos not informative?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
Well she certainly has old Judith's leathery skin...

• Haha
Reactions: 28
not sarca

not sarcasm, I think she makes really good videos and she comes across as being genuine and just herself. She's dependable when it comes to posting vlogs and films the rides, the merch, prices and gives her honest opinion so what's not to like about her? I find her videos enjoyable to watch. How is her videos not informative?
They are no different than Sophie and Dave's... do nothing, eat, shop, brag, repeat.

not sarca

This is not a Brogan rave thread, if you like Brogan I suggest you don't read here

Reactions: 25
Laughing at the woman on her stories who watched her vlog while she ran on the treadmill. There’s all the motivation you need.
OMG, what if it's one of us tattle peeps and Brog don't know, that would be hilarious

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I haven’t learnt anything about Disney from her vlogs. She kept announcing her toilet trips in the last one.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Huh? Is this sarcasm?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think you may be lost

• Haha
Reactions: 31
no

not sarcasm, she's informative and really watchable just like Judith Chalmers, she always puts out good content and is dependable with her vlogs, so what's not to like? she makes good videos and I take it you think the same if you continue to watch her content.
No, I absolutely do not think the same, I don't watch many but if I do it's to reminisce about the last time I was there, see the sights etc, I wouldn't watch her vlogs for advice

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.