Brogan Tate #116 An XL in spirit jerseys, an XS in brains

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Eugh, over 80% said yes šŸ™„
Urgh, really?

Let us all watch this space for his incoming grid pictures wearing an open-necked formal shirt with a sweater over the top like all the posh boys. He already rates himself. Can't wait to see who she thinks she looks like, when she can't cope with the fact he's obviously had some attention today.

Reactions: 11
She has a dog, go for a good walk daily. You donā€™t need a gym with a dog just good waterproof clothes because rain is a thing.
Spoken like a true Irish cailin x

80% all being their fake accountsā€¦or people being polite. If she didnā€™t block everyone with a brain, he would see true reply on that!

Reactions: 12
I can't be the only one to notice that the gym photos are always in the pool, laying on the floor, or in the cafe. But look at her. She's probably got binjuice a part-time job acting as a sleeping policeman as she runs towards the paninis, so she has to get a little jump in there.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I can't be the only one to notice that the gym photos are always in the pool, laying on the floor, or in the cafe. But look at her. She's probably got binjuice a part-time job acting as a sleeping policeman as she runs towards the paninis, so she has to get a little jump in there.
Itā€™s just the damn head phones for me. Like what are they?! Why does it look like sheā€™s got Yoda on her head?! Or earmuffs?!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
They look like the Apple AirPods Max. Never saw someone exercise with full size headphones before.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Itā€™s just the damn head phones for me. Like what are they?! Why does it look like sheā€™s got Yoda on her head?! Or earmuffs?!
And why does it look like she has the headband part really far forward, is it to hide her gargantuan forehead?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
And why does it look like she has the headband part really far forward, is it to hide her gargantuan forehead?
Itā€™s to hide fact sheā€™s really a xenomorph because that forehead goes on for miles and she has all the grace, beauty and charm of a potato xo

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Came across this on my phone and itā€™s perked me up on this dark January morning
B7DA87C5-A6D5-4E7E-8EA1-724BB4A46CEB.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 65
Was it WDW and not DLP? I couldn't find the videos earlier (I probably wasn't looking properly)

Lying down on a mat with headphones hardly constitutes as 'I've just been to the gym' she doesn't even look sweaty or anything. She could be on her kitchen floor for all we know

its these WDW videos.

Reactions: 4
Laughing at the woman on her stories who watched her vlog while she ran on the treadmill. Thereā€™s all the motivation you need.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Why does someone with a top tier gym membership of over a hundred odd quid a month that provides access to multiple fitness classes and instructors need to pay an additional monthly fee for a crappy app on their phone to do while at the gym? Surely youā€™d get a programme made up by a PT? Or would they challenge her too much šŸ™„

Reactions: 41
Noticed she said sheā€™s on a mission to feel betterā€¦not LOOK betterā€¦ so either she thinks she looks great or she knows itā€™s a lost cause and her hairline and waistline are long gone due to her forever being in the buffet line.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Look who appeared in the fb group for the nobs app... šŸ˜³

Nothing wrong with the app btw, I'm suprised she's been paying for this and her top tier gym membership at the same time and in her insta story admitted she hadn't been to the gym for months. Glad to see she's doing something healthy for once but who knows how long it will last šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Look who appeared in the fb group for the nobs app... šŸ˜³

Nothing wrong with the app btw, I'm suprised she's been paying for this and her top tier gym membership at the same time and in her insta story admitted she hadn't been to the gym for months. Glad to see she's doing something healthy for once but who knows how long it will last šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø
She needs constant validation and must get such a high from sharing this extremely rare ā€œevidenceā€ of her supposedly doing some exercise. The money she is wasting is ridiculous and so far removed from what her average viewers can afford. Wonder if she dragged Banjo along too to create some content? šŸ¤Ŗ

Reactions: 18
She sat in the car for 45mins? for someone who spends thousands a year on a gym membership it should be second nature by now.

proud of herself for doing the absolute minimum yet again

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I think sheā€™s avoided David Lloyd for fear of being seen by the PT she parted ways with as she was too lazy and unmotivated to continue the sessions with him.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.