Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
All my work colleagues are around the 21 -22 yrs age. I showed them Bogtrotter singing today and they all cringed and said she gives them the ick. I asked how old they think she is and they all said 40- 45ish? They wouldn’t believe me when I told them how old she actually is. 🤣🤣🤣
As much as she looks like Mick Hucknall, I think everyone would agree Big Bro is hardly "Holding Back The Years" 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 38

Patmullins1

Chatty Member
I remember that video - she was manic and kept saying ‘do your own research’, and as she was talking she looked like she was getting a dry mouth a lot.
She was really all over the place with that everytime she could she’s get a brag in
Was this the same video in which she gave the stellar advice of…

‘If you earn 1000 POUND a month then don’t have a mortgage payment of 1000 pound’?

• Haha

queenamber

VIP Member
A quote for you Brogan: "you can't out-train a bad diet" ;) She'd honestly be better off cutting some calories than focusing on exercise at the moment if fat loss is her goal. She strikes me as the type of person who'll reward herself with extra calories for going to the gym. Toxic cycle.

Tabitha

VIP Member
She sat in the car for 45mins? for someone who spends thousands a year on a gym membership it should be second nature by now.

proud of herself for doing the absolute minimum yet again

• Heart

chlosib

Chatty Member
This was from 5 years ago, she said she hated how she looked about 6 sizes ago ! and to get it in now, Broges if that vlog gets deleted it will just confirm you read here, you insufferable cunt 🥰
Agreed with everyone else. This is the Brogan I used to enjoy watching because it was relatable. Not that I want her to be sad all the time, but her content is just so fake and put on nowadays.

• Heart
Reactions: 37

Sarcastic Hades

I know I’ve harped on this before but the way they do Disney is a waste of money. The rides are the biggest draw in my opinion so I went back and counted the amount of rides they rode because it felt like they barely did any.

In the 9 days they entered a Disney park, they only did a total of 31 rides.

That number is astoundingly low to me, as my partner and I were there for 4 days at the same time they were there and rode 59 rides plus watched the shows & parades (I am a complete nerd so I keep track so I can see how effectively we used our time when we get home 😂). As another couple with no kids, it’s really hard for me to not to compare our trips to theirs.

I should stress we only achieved the number of rides we did because we bought genie+ for the 2 days we were in Magic kingdom and Hollywood studios, plus we go enough that we know how to optimize it so we can stack lightning lanes for busy times. However, based on todays vlog, they had Genie+ for at least a few days and had park hopper tickets that they never utilized. And even with all that, they still managed to average less than 4 rides a day because they were too busy shoving food down their gobs and “mooching” in shops. They basically spent money to go into the parks to spend more money.

I attached the daily ride breakdown for anyone else curious:

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart

SpookyBoo22

Chatty Member
not sarca
I’m waking from a Night Nurse induced coma so please confirm that this is sarcasm? Don’t know who Sophie and Dave are but how are Bogos vlogs informative 😭
not sarcasm, I think she makes really good videos and she comes across as being genuine and just herself. She's dependable when it comes to posting vlogs and films the rides, the merch, prices and gives her honest opinion so what's not to like about her? I find her videos enjoyable to watch. How is her videos not informative?

• Haha
  • Wow

emerald

VIP Member
Harry Windsor if you ordered him from Wish.

He looks hungover. We all have our rough days but that's just how he looks everyday now. I wouldn't post a picture of myself looking like that unless I'd had a big night the night before and was making a joke 😂

• Haha

rosieposie87

Chatty Member
She sounded so Marie Antoinette-ish when she was complaining about the staff at Disney not attending to her in the manner she’s accustomed to!

I get that she paid insane money for the experience, but does she not understand that we had a whole global pandemic that decimated the tourism and entertainment industries? Not to mention the cost of living crisis that’s happening worldwide. Maybe these underpaid theme park workers don’t have it in them to suck up to you as much as they did in the past?

I think people like Brogan who are obsessed with being babied, spoiled and pampered 24/7 are really gonna struggle with the direction the world is going in. Not to sound too doom and gloom but things are getting tough across the board and you can’t eat and shop and cocoon yourself away from things as easily as before.

• Heart

Alicia247

Chatty Member
She has slapped on pale foundation, and it looks like that's about as far as it goes for effort and presentation.
She would benefit from a better shade, some bronzer, blusher, setting powder highlight and a personality transplant

• Haha

DLPJG

They spent £9k on that holiday??? We spent slightly more on that for two adults and two teens. In August!! And our total food spends were about the same as hers for FOUR people!

And spending £1300 on merch is nothing more than wasteful greed.

Anyone who pays attention to her “budgeting” advice is mad!

• Heart
  • Sick