Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mrslollypop

VIP Member
Why does someone with a top tier gym membership of over a hundred odd quid a month that provides access to multiple fitness classes and instructors need to pay an additional monthly fee for a crappy app on their phone to do while at the gym? Surely you’d get a programme made up by a PT? Or would they challenge her too much 🙄

Reactions: 41

itsgonnarain1

VIP Member
When the fuck is she going to get it into her head that the gym is going to do fuck all if she keeps up eating the extortionate amounts she is a day!!

Hurrah54

VIP Member
Not being funny but what did she expect when she did a story about it?
I'm sure it's a bit annoying but it's people genuinely meaning well and taking time out their day to recommend something.
She always comes across so badly

Last edited:

Venom

VIP Member
This was from 5 years ago, she said she hated how she looked about 6 sizes ago ! and to get it in now, Broges if that vlog gets deleted it will just confirm you read here, you insufferable cunt 🥰

• Haha
  • Wow

Thistlegal

the story
I haven’t been on Tattle in ages, but came back on because of this story, why is she soo fucking rude and aggressive. Desperate to get to 100k but can’t even be likeable when her followers are offering advice after she put a story out there saying about her lips. God she annoys me.

• Heart

Lovely_rita

It's easy to see why Brogie doesn't have any friends. She is so stuck up, snide, entitled and a right moany cow. She would be so draining to be around.

• Heart
Reactions: 40

Tabitha

VIP Member
Watched the vlog on x1.5 speed and still got bored so watched this instead.
Brog’s first ever video. I’m in shock. I know we’re all different from when we were 17 but ….

the way she says ‘hello’ like she’s the queen 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 39

evac90

Chatty Member
“I’ve never seen candles in gideons bake house before” you’ve only been once…..

It’s also utterly bizarre how often she uses the word “own”. I already own this, now I own this. It’s such weird phrasing? You’d just say “I have” surely

• Haha

Madness88

Got to say I did feel sorry for Benji explaining about his tumour and upcoming surgery. Although can’t for the life of me understand why he’s not looking after himself better.
My dad 79 had 4 cancelled open heart surgeries cancelled last year and finally had new valve fitted when the NHS sent him private from Devon to London as he waited so long
Before his first scheduled op he lost 2 stone and was as best prepared as possible
Full recovery and back working!! (Can’t stop him)
80 in May

Why oh why is Brogs and Benji not looking after their health??

• Heart

focusdochas

VIP Member
She has a dog, go for a good walk daily. You don’t need a gym with a dog just good waterproof clothes because rain is a thing.

• Heart
Reactions: 38

Amberella

“I have eczema and skin cancer 😁

Honestly how can you slip that in conversation so nonchalantly?!

• Haha
  • Angry

Venom

VIP Member
just wanting to send love to everyone having to watch this moonface get everything handed to her on a silver platter, free holidays, brand deals :mad: She'll never have one up on us though tattlers, I mean, look at her, she's just a giant blob of spat out chewing gum :sick:

• Heart
  • Haha

Mable912

VIP Member
I would like to say a little prayer for our cancer survivor, Brogan. The incredible strength and grace she has shown through her harrowing cancer journey has been an inspiration to many. Amen!

Should be organize a charity event?
Her doing Race 4 Life and not donating her sponsorship money has NOT aged well 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow