Brogan Tate #114 Boobs on the table, tumour is a fable, troughing more grub than 2 horses in a stable

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For anyone who wants to watch her shitshows but not give her the view, please save this

Just watch, her view count will drop dramatically now while us haters gonna hate anonymously 😂
If this works brilliant -

Also it’s so obvious she’s controlling his account - all the memories will be of food 🤢
B73A04D0-14B4-4F84-80E5-257363D17E05.png

• Sick
Reactions: 21
how many times will they stop for a 'light snack' when it's actually enough food for a family of 4

• Haha
Reactions: 27
They both had 2 breakfasts at the airport before their flight hahahaha

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
I'm already disgusted. Four plates of food between them for breakfast. Pure greed.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
Her mum bought her an Away case last year.
I don't know if they're any good, but I have a disdain for some of these vloggers acting like suitcases didn't exist before Away came along. There are plenty of good suitcase brands!

Reactions: 21
Tattlers I'm most thankful for you lot, truly my favourite part of the internet.

Some popular moments from myself and Dad are -

- The grand reveal of Tumour Boy's massive bleeping bald patch!
- When she fucked up and posted the pic of her bed open and we all saw her stash of chocolate under the bed.
- The many many skin crawlingly cringe Disney moments, parade, manic crying etc.
- All the times she very obviously revealed she runs TB's Insta.
- The group abandoning her at WDW and the "They're not replying to my texts" tit.
- All the clothes she bought that were never to be seen again as they no longer fit (did they ever to begin with?)
- All the WILD deodorant scents stacked up in her cabinet cause we all know she claims to use Mitchum.
- The absolute spite against Bonnie and having to make her food, which we all know was because Big Bro wanted it herself.
- The overall tragedy that is Brogan State.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
View attachment 1818623

When has this greedy selfish bint ever done a giveaway? :cautious:
I can’t fathom why when she’s desperate to they that silver plaque on YouTube that she doesn’t do what the rest of her lot do

She ate 2 egg mayo sandwiches on the flight…. Bet she stank…..

Also she worse flight socks for like half the flight….. how is that affective?!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
They eat sooo much . French toast and a bacon sarnies plus all they ate on the flight 🤢 how are they not ill all the time !!! State of that bathroom after Mr & Mrs Bad Guts check in - I dread to think

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Favourite quote of the vlog: “We don’t need the bed changed every day. It’s not as if we’ll be getting all sweaty”

You keep telling yourself that love.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 48
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.