Brogan Tate #114 Boobs on the table, tumour is a fable, troughing more grub than 2 horses in a stable

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Benji “crying” at the airport. Try to get a “moment” for the vlog. He really is in his transitioning to “digital creator” phase 🙃

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
'there will be no giveaways, sorry' is why Brogan and every entitled influencer like her deserve to have their income slowly dwindle to nothing.

Can't happen soon enough.

• Heart
Reactions: 60
As if brogan would do a giveaway that she arranged on her own without it being some sort of ad. She’s a selfish head

• Heart
Reactions: 28
This is so petty but it's a slow day at work 😅 What they ate just on a travel day:

Breakfast:
2 Sausage Baps
Eggs Benedict
French Toast

Lunch:
Shepherd's Pie
Salad (guarantee she left this)
Chocolate cake

*Undocumented in-flight snacks*

Afternoon Tea:
Cream Scone
Tea Cakes
2 Egg Mayo Sandwiches

Dinner:
Huge Chicken Parm with Breadstick
2 massive pizza slices (which Benji seemed to cover in salt???? Great for the old heart)
Almond Cheesecake
THIRD refill of iced tea

Jesus!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 60
“The towels are so small, they barely reach me” no tit miss piggy…..

• Haha
Reactions: 54
Favourite quote of the vlog: “We don’t need the bed changed every day. It’s not as if we’ll be getting all sweaty”

You keep telling yourself that love.
Also making out ‘we won’t need 2 beds’ but then when Gary C comments it would be good to have the space, she suddenly says ‘oh yeah some nights we used separate beds.’
She’s such a liar (and an idiot).

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I don't even know what to say to this Tattlers, she's ringing out the year with more lowlights !

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 54
I don't even know what to say to this Tattlers, she's ringing out the year with more lowlights !
Imagine coming off the plane and seeing people burst into tears in the airport. I would think there had been a terror related incident 😅

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
Is this in Pop? Yikes. I was there in October and they are fine.
😬 I’m a slightly larger lady (size 14) and when we went in 2017 and stayed in All Stars the towels were fine for us . Can’t imagine they changed them that dramatically in 5 years … she doesn’t see the red flags she just keeps chomping !!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
"When you work really hard and you save" - duck OFF YOU IGNORANT HOG!!!
Only reason she's put that in was cause Attraction Tickets wouldn't bleeping sponsor more of her shite content so the spiteful witch was forced to pay for it herself.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 64
"When you work really hard and you save..."

She knows duck all about hard work, she's just overpaid to post tit hello fresh ads.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
I have to wonder with her admitting about the towels and also referring to herself as plus size in the packing vlog if she isn’t trying to embrace her size more? There’s definitely an audience who want to know this stuff (how big the towels/beds are, what rides they can go on etc) before they go on a trip.

I was very happy they ended up in one of the worst blocks at the resort 🙊

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Is this in Pop? Yikes. I was there in October and they are fine.
The towels at Pop are normal sized hotel bath towels, or at least they were last September when I was there.

I still can’t get over that they requested to moved rooms because they were in one of the rooms furthest from the lobby and then only ended up moving one building closer. They really couldn’t walk the 50 extra meters?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
If you're further from the lobby you're closer to the Skyliner. It isn't that far to walk at all, either way. Every time I don't think they could get any greedier or lazier, they surprise me.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Considering there were 950 people at one point on that premiere live, there’s only 190 likes on the video 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.