Brogan Tate #114 Boobs on the table, tumour is a fable, troughing more grub than 2 horses in a stable

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was the ethanol cable this year or last? šŸ˜…
Not sure, when did the "new" Nintendo Switch release? I think she needed the cable when she was trying to connect her NS to her big screen, or am I just mixing up things? I feel like she has been gone on vacation most of the year so I can't really remember anything she did when she was home.

Reactions: 12
Was it this year or last that she did that Dyson air wrap tutorial where she washed her hair, put it in a turban, blow dried it, air wrapped it, towel dried it, wet it again, used a different Dyson attachment, straightened it, put curlers in, hoovered it and then stuck a hat on?

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I almost want to watch her vlogs just for a laugh but I donā€™t want to give her the view šŸ¤£
Oh there is a way somewhere people on the Sophie and Dave thread post a link to watch vlogs but not give views, going to try and find it!

The best part has to be ( I think on her boat vlogs) where she bends over in that god awful towel šŸ¤¢
Why would you leave something so horrendous in your Vlog.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I like when she ripped into her air wrap box and cut the case open because she couldnā€™t wait 1 second to open it properly šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
I like when she ripped into her air wrap box and cut the case open because she couldnā€™t wait 1 second to open it properly šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
This was an absolute howler but it was last year! I was going to post it but checked first. It was 2021, comedy gold

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Ok this is absolutely disgusting but a very random thought popped into my head today that I need to shareā€¦ā€¦ the state of her pale crusty lipsā€¦.. I bet her nipples are the same šŸ¤¢ white and crusty

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Ok this is absolutely disgusting but a very random thought popped into my head today that I need to shareā€¦ā€¦ the state of her pale crusty lipsā€¦.. I bet her nipples are the same šŸ¤¢ white and crusty
I donā€™t think those saggy lifeless tits have nipples. šŸ¤£šŸ¤¢

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Admin how do I delete someone elseā€™s post šŸ¤¢šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 58
My personal fav this year was them sitting in a cold hot tub in Cornwall šŸ˜‚ As they could not understand they take a long time to heat up

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I just don't know why she thinks she's such hot stuff in a towel turban?! I mean, she clearly thinks she's hot stuff anyway....but even in that?!???
She thinks she looks totally tasty in her towel turban but in reality she looks like a total turd in her turban!!! šŸ’©

• Haha
Reactions: 18
There have been so many cringe moments, but the funniest clip for me will remain the segway one I think where she rolled back down the hill. And then the fact she wore one of her granny dresses to get on another one when everybody else was in shorts and hoodies or similar. She just has no clue about anything except food. Everything about Binjuice now makes me cringe. They're both ballooning at some speed.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Anyone want to count back how many of her ā€œgoalsā€ sheā€™s actually hit? Still waiting for your new car brogieā€¦..

My personal highlight of the year was the ā€œgarden make overā€ā€¦. And making the stupid kitchen sofaā€¦. But still leaving the downstairs bog a complete state

• Heart
Reactions: 15
How have I blocked out entirely what this was?!
It was when she got her new Nintendo Switch and said she plugged it into the ETHANOL cable when she definitely meant ETHERNET.

Knowing how much of a drinker our Broges is made it even funnier

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.