Brogan Tate #114 Boobs on the table, tumour is a fable, troughing more grub than 2 horses in a stable

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who the duck eats Cheetos or any crisps in the BATH!! if you can’t even get through a bath without eating you have serious bleeping problems. Her gluttony is astounding. Dirty witch

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 53
For anyone who wants to watch her shitshows but not give her the view, please save this

Just watch, her view count will drop dramatically now while us haters gonna hate anonymously 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Was having a sweet sunday night, hot chocolat and snuggly on the couch, watching Gilmore Girls when:
For anyone who wants to watch her shitshows but not give her the view, please save this

Just watch, her view count will drop dramatically now while us haters gonna hate anonymously 😂
Been searching for something like this forever! thanks!!

Reactions: 7
B46EEE06-F045-48D0-B049-42D563D9D1CE.png
Ooh been catching up on tattle/DM’s in between putting in 20 hours of graft editing a vlog of her and bench eating on a plane

• Haha
Reactions: 22
The whole becoming a ‘booktuber’ bs and her advanced reading age 😂 has got to be my highlight.
When I was in high school, I remember my English teacher saying we have 3 vocabularies: Speaking (smallest), Writing (in the middle) and Reading (the largest). Since then I've tried to make them the same if I can help it.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
It completely baffles me how she can watch her own footage back and be ok about it all!???? Like i would be locking myself in a darkened room, too ashamed to come out tbh if I looked/acted like her

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Her mum bought her an Away case last year.
Especially with how much her mum looks after Bonnie, you’d think they’d get her a really thoughtful gift. But I don’t think either of them have the capacity to think about anyone but themselves.

I love buying gifts for my mum that I know will touch her. Same with my friends for their bigger bdays. Doesn’t have to be expensive. Just something that shows you care and that you know what their loves or interests are.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Especially with how much her mum looks after Bonnie, you’d think they’d get her a really thoughtful gift. But I don’t think either of them have the capacity to think about anyone but themselves.

I love buying gifts for my mum that I know will touch her. Same with my friends for their bigger bdays. Doesn’t have to be expensive. Just something that shows you care and that you know what their loves or interests are.
She did that crappy gift guide last year but it was all stuff she liked or was cheap in TK Maxx but I’m convinced she kept it all for herself.

Reactions: 14
I know it doesn't narrow it down at all but when she was on the cruise and was wiggling her fingers because she was so excited about the food!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.