Brogan Tate #114 Boobs on the table, tumour is a fable, troughing more grub than 2 horses in a stable

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not her saying “when you work really hard”. Babes, who? Because I don’t think you know the meaning of working hard 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Ahhh the infamous 'high mile' club ahaha

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 35
‘Work really hard and save’

work really hard? Is she actually deluded or just trolling us?

bleeping pig

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
She works hard?! duck off brogan, you have no idea what hard work is. Going on paid for cruises and eating your way to an early death is not working hard.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
It was SUUUURRE GUD. Shut up you hog

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Work hard? The only thing working hard is her heart trying to keep her alive with all the extra fat and calories she consumes everyday 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
There was a part in the vlog where they were walking somewhere( to get food I think 😅) and I noticed that she was soooooo out of breath - they weren’t walking up stairs or up a hill or even particularly fast and she was proper puffing and panting

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
There was a part in the vlog where they were walking somewhere( to get food I think 😅) and I noticed that she was soooooo out of breath - they weren’t walking up stairs or up a hill or even particularly fast and she was proper puffing and panting
My dad is just like that. But he's 80 and has smoked for 65 years.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.