Brogan Tate #114 Boobs on the table, tumour is a fable, troughing more grub than 2 horses in a stable

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Brogan Tate #115 - Face like a Thwomp, House like a swamp, do you think these two ever romp?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
Did miss travel vlogger really pronounce amenities as ah-men-i-teez ahahahah

• Haha
Reactions: 20
View attachment 1818623

When has this greedy selfish bint ever done a giveaway? :cautious:
It wouldn't even have to be something big, a T-shirt or 50th something.

Alfalfa in the house, ladies and gents!

Going on paid for cruises
That they then tell you what to say about them.

She's going to be in for a hurting when that lady who loves her (for some reason) retires. She seems at the age to be considering it.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
23:56 of the video - “some people make a lot of effort don’t they”

yes Bogie Tat they do you should try it yourself

• Haha
Reactions: 20
When either of them see any sugar/salt/fatty food....

Grim the pair of them.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Just one cup of those iced teas is like 44g of sugar - if it’s around 16fl oz - and she had three!

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
Ffs her comment about liking that the fridge isn’t hidden away so you can see what’s inside of it 🤣🤣 she’s food obsessed

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Benj has taken "Digital Creator" off his Insta page. That influencing career was short lived!

• Haha
Reactions: 57
There are some right f'kin losers in the youtube comments, there's loads more and so much worse than this ... 🤢 Never in the history of the world ... FFS! I was so close to replying to this person but don't wanna get blocked 🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
There are some right f'kin losers in the youtube comments, there's loads more and so much worse than this ... 🤢
It’s like the comments that people put on Gary C’s singing videos. People are so sickly and arse lickers. It makes me sick 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Brogan's face is far more scary than Ben's hair.

She's so humourless that someone's hair sticking up is the funniest thing in the world.
I'd probably find it funny but by the time I got my camera out I'd be over it

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.