Brogan Tate #114 Boobs on the table, tumour is a fable, troughing more grub than 2 horses in a stable

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is that Ed from 90 day Fiancé
Don’t you dare tarnish No-Neck Ed with that comparison! 🤣🤣🤣

In 🇨🇦 It’s ah-men-it-ees.

Speaking of amenities and club lounges and such, maybe it’s my mother and grandmother teaching me how to present myself in public especially around upper class people, but I’d be grossed right out to have two people looking so unkept, unwashed, and just plain shabby in the Virgin lounge and premium economy. You pay all that money and then you end up across the aisle from FakeTumourBoy who looks like he hasn’t washed his hair in a week.

As annoying as Twattan and Gary are, they’re normally presentable and polite and they do have giveaways after their trips unlike this selfish twit. Three pins purchased within an hour of arriving at the resort. 🤦🏻‍♀️

I despair to think who I’m going to end up next to on the plane to Japan for 12 hrs in March. Lol Either a perv or the Canadian version of B&B. 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I’m so glad we won’t have to hear “4 years in the making” again

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
One of the highlights this year was that guy having to edit and re-upload the guardians photo!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Wait, did they meet on Tinder?!?
I know!! You’d think they’d have met at a hog roast, all you can eat buffet place or a gingers/crappy hair support group…

Hard to imagine anyone swiping on either of them then, but now it’s near impossible

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I think, with so many of her words, it’s how she hits that last syllable on Amenities that does her in. She stretches out that tease. She’s always picking a random syllable to swallow and another to stretch beyond all comprehension.

You could really tell the photo editing of her images on this trip. I assume it’s a combination of the iPhone portrait settings and wide lens options along with some sort of editing app. Whenever I thought she looked nice in a photo I’d have to remind myself she nipped in a waist or shaved a limb or was clearly using a wide lens. She should really limit it, as it just makes her look even worse in other photos. I mean, those ride photos were brutal.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
As the late great Leslie Jordan said "every garbage can has its lid" and it appears that benj is the lid to the garbage can that is brogs.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Oh yes,
He had Disney playing when he picked her up for their first date.
And again I point out that my gaydar would have been in full alert mode at that point and he would have definitely been a one date wonder. 🤣🤣🤣 Picking me up with Disney tunes blaring doesn’t scream swipe right.

As the late great Leslie Jordan said "every garbage can has its lid" and it appears that benj is the lid to the garbage can that is brogs.
Wellllll shiiiitttt, now that’s a thread title just waiting to happen! I miss Leslie terribly and this made me almost choke on air from laughing so hard. Absolute howler! 🤣💀

Awww look it’s Aunty Sheila with her holiday toy boy in the pool in Tenerife.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
I’m behind threadwise but watching the vlog
Highlights so far:

- Complaining the room was too far away (lol)
- Eating 3000+ calories (conservative estimate, and not counting all the snacks she had off-screen)

Reactions: 20
Brogmonster.......please stop the hoppy jumpy excited thing. Its literally what ny two year old niece does. Its not bleeping cute......you look ridiculous!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
A bit late, but my favourite memory of her this year is when she stated that she only promotes products she actually uses…and then promoted a portable BBQ by melting chocolate on it in the garden.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Why does she touch everything? All the snacks on the lane (she’s definitely gutted there’s not many left!), the tat in the shop…her fingers are everywhere!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.