Brogan Tate #114 Boobs on the table, tumour is a fable, troughing more grub than 2 horses in a stable

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her video was a trip. Incredibly boring Brogan and Bengeeeee yet still shocking new horrors to behold. Just a travel day vlog? We don’t see that from Brogan. And Victoria was mentioned about a dozen times. I feel like we’re seeing her or Laura’s influence in this. Brogan would be much better off, especially since she’s a terrible editor apparently, if she just posted daily ten minute videos. she’d get way more views and daily videos get a bigger push from YouTube. But shes lazy. This is the same reason she never did vlogmas.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Who was the person that made the suggestion months back that “bobbing” in the pool was a code word they used for getting frisky?

NOW EVERY SINGLE TIME THEY SAY BOBBING IT LEGIT MAKES ME FEEL SICK 😫🤢😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
1 min 23 seconds in and I want to headbutt them both in their smug faces. Who tip toe twats outside an airport showing off their travel day outfit!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Why does she think it’s ‘sew crazy’ going for a swim the same day as travelling? :cautious:

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Just starting the vlog on that non-view link. Thank you very much!!!

Thoughts so far… what the hell were they trying to sing at the very beginning? Why does her hair look incredibly greasy when she should have got up and washed it before driving to the airport? Why did she have to tack on that FakeTumourBoy is her Fiancé?!

So they bought snacks, had two brekkie each, ordered their meals for the plane ahead of time and still mentioned the snack wall. bleeping insane gluttony.

Why is she only putting on the compression socks once she’s on the plane?! Wouldn’t it have been easier to just put them on at home?

The absolute snobbery moaning about the old fittings on the plane for navigating the screen. Listen you bleeping witch some people can’t even afford two weeks in Florida and you’re mocking the entertainment system?! Get over yourself downmarket Gemma Collins.

And don’t get me started on her massacring Wonderwall.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I haven’t got the mental energy to watch her right now 😂 The thought of watching them eat so much makes me feel unwell.

Reactions: 11
There was NO evidence of them showering when they got to their hotel! They paraded round, shovelled food and drink in their gobs and then went into the pool without showering!?? Unless I missed it!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Brogan Tate #115 Another holiday she thinks she's a success, but if Benji could go back he would have swiped left

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
On invidious you can zoom in to inspect how sore her lip is (strangely compelling, looks like herpes when they are filming in the club lounge).
D536036A-3849-4383-951D-92E1617D4EF7.jpeg

4CD58D14-D9D7-48D5-9E68-E0108BC611A8.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Oh. My. God. I finished and that whole swimming and bed bit at the end has almost put me off my supper. I had to fast forward alot of it her tits were jiggling so god damn much. 🤢🤢🤢

They went in the pool without showering. Oh but don’t worry she isn’t getting her hair wet because she doesn’t plan on washing and drying it before their first park day, More 🤢🤢🤢

The towels are too small?! They definitely are huge because my mum and I who are bigger had zero issues with them. And no daily housekeeping?! There was at Animal Kingdom Lodge last month but we’d hang up the towels so they could be used multiple days. “It’s OK if they don’t change the sheets because we won’t be sweaty and gross or anything.” Triple the 🤢🤢🤢 Brogan you twit you were gross and sweaty looking before you got on the god damn plane at 10:30 am!!!

And don’t get me started on the lip cream that looked like she had cum on her atrocious lips. But don’t pay any attention she says.

Most of the video was out of focus or she panned around so quick you couldn’t see anything. To think this is her bleeping full time job. My mind boggles at it all!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
40F3DA70-787D-4838-A2B4-76EC50288957.jpeg

D8F4CA35-7CBB-49BA-811F-12008D53FEF3.jpeg

Thankfully as most of her footage is out of focus we can’t actually see how bad it is here.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I wonder if she does the tuck her lower lip under her teeth thing as a nervous twitch and that's what's going on below her lower lip?

Reactions: 2
Those lips are not normal 🥴 Looks beyond just being dry and chapped.

I’m wondering if it could be a reaction to something she’s eating since she ignores her intolerances or she’s just constantly licking food off them 😂

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.