Brogan Tate #114 Boobs on the table, tumour is a fable, troughing more grub than 2 horses in a stable

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Happy Hanukkah everyone! My little yarmulke is chef’s kiss perfection of Brog’s noggin!

Best 2022 moments are the tumour debacle/Dubbye staged engagement followed by her dancing after the parade at Disneyland Paris in her adult diaper!

Unless you’re drunk or high as a muthafucka, you don’t eat Cheetos in the bloody bath. That’s just nasty.
Imagine putting cheeto fingers into the water and the water slowly getting more orange 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Mine was back in May, when she came off of the Ratatouille ride in WDW and the group she was with had all ditched her; like she’d done to them all week!
Or that same trip when she stayed in MK on her own all sweaty and gross before Citricos, rather than go get showered and dressed up like everyone else. Minger!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
EFCE9EE3-6863-45C0-8294-751B72471B44.jpeg

How the year started and how it ended. Look at those chins! Shocking.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 61
Her practically having an orgasm while eating the churro was mine. There’s a great meme of it somewhere!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Benji looks so unwell compared to how he did in January 2020 . He should be worried and be trying to take care of his heart , rather than clogging his arteries and living a stagnant , immobile life .

A friend of my mum’s passed away on Friday - she was 32 (my age) and collapsed at work . It has really shaken us all . It was an Undiagnosed heart condition and it gave out under the pressure of a standard cold and chest infection . Truly scary and shocking . Goes to show you never know when your time is up . Just because you are young doesn’t give you a free pass .

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 49
Benji looks so unwell compared to how he did in January 2020 . He should be worried and be trying to take care of his heart , rather than clogging his arteries and living a stagnant , immobile life .

A friend of my mum’s passed away on Friday - she was 32 (my age) and collapsed at work . It has really shaken us all . It was an Undiagnosed heart condition and it gave out under the pressure of a standard cold and chest infection . Truly scary and shocking . Goes to show you never know when your time is up . Just because you are young doesn’t give you a free pass .
So sorry for your loss Disneys. ❤ Like the US reporter at the World Cup who passed last weekend. Had had a cold and chest infection and died from an embolism. Such a shock when someone is young and in good to great health.

Can you imagine if either of these two got one of the viruses making the rounds at the moment?! I still think SherpaBenji had Covid in Jan 2022. I can see the after effects of long Covid causing this decline instead of a heart ailment.

• Heart
Reactions: 19

sorry for your loss disneys, doesn't make things any easier seeing Benji just carry on willy nilly like his heart tumour never even happend ! your health really is your wealth

• Heart
Reactions: 12
My favs have to be
- tiptoe swirly dance vid in wdw (idk why it just cracks me up every time, ms girl thinks shes in a commercial)
- any time we’re treated to her fick hair in plaits
- i know its recent, but the licking of the springroll
- the bent over shot in one of the vlogs 🤢

Also my goal for 2023 is to lose weight BIG time. I put on a lot this year after a couple sudden deaths of close family members, and leaving job due to depression, and seeing Brogan’s weight spiral is making me look at myself in the mirror. I probably look worse than her now!

• Heart
Reactions: 35
sorry for your loss disneys, doesn't make things any easier seeing Benji just carry on willy nilly like his heart tumour never even happend ! your health really is your wealth
So agree , Venom ! Brogan thinks she’s the tits with all her tat and free holidays and her owned home etc but health is the most important thing and it’s awful to see them trot about when he supposedly has a tumour on his heart without a care in the world ! All the “stuff” you have means diddly squat when you’re six feet under !!!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
My fave moment - her failing to reach the goal she set herself for 2022 of blogging more. She gave up after what looks like 4 blogs between January and March 😆😜

Think she even paid someone to redoing her website and it’s just a pile of shite still

• Haha
Reactions: 35
She also still hasn't hit the 100k goal and sad she thinks the latest WDW series will get her there with all the bragging and lip licking food moments

Reactions: 20
I almost want to watch her vlogs just for a laugh but I don’t want to give her the view 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Bleating on about being “present” with Bench and off social media etc while on holiday yet vlogs the whole bleeping thing and seems to have spent the entire trip taking photos for her instagram. Only reason she didn’t post them was because she didn’t want to spend her holiday blocking and deleting people who didn’t blow smoke up her fat arse.

She must be so unhappy with reality that the second she’s home she’s crawling up the backside of Pianocruises and bragging about her next trip. How about enjoying the festive season with your family and friends Bogie????? Oh yeah….

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.