Brogan Tate #114 Boobs on the table, tumour is a fable, troughing more grub than 2 horses in a stable

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So many gems from 2022 but I have enjoyed her trying to become the next Matilda Wormwood with her reading and basically being tit at it.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I would like to see a chart that illustrates the changes in Benji’s face over this past year. The gradual disappearance of his eyes and the growth of his double (no) chins is very disturbing.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
I guess my fave moments are the fact that everyone moans about Bench not working while ignoring the fact that he was promoted from part time to full time food consumer/Brogie Bellhop.

The others are the crying as if a relative died at Disneyland Paris and then the erasure of the old vlogs like TrekAmerica.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Who comes home from a Disney world holiday to start bragging about cruises? Ffs! She is something else that girl

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
So many gems from 2022 but I have enjoyed her trying to become the next Matilda Wormwood with her reading and basically being tit at it.
Hah oh yes, and all her amazing book reviews 😆🫣 ….liked it but didn’t love it….

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I think my top 2022 moment is when she BROKE down in tears seeing the castle at Disneyland Paris.

View attachment 1815532
I couldn’t decide between the tumour rumour or her Disney mental breakdown either 🤣

Who comes home from a Disney world holiday to start bragging about cruises? Ffs! She is something else that girl
Is this a new cruise she’s bragging about or the previous Caribbean one? She brags a lot

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I am sew sew sewwwww overwhelmed at my thread title making the cut, I’m trying to be braaaaave but may need to hit the gin to celebrate later. I’ve been in bed feeling yuk and feeling sorry for myself a la Brogs so missed it.

My fave thing about Brogs has got to be you lovely lot!!

Her worst moment…every time she posts or vlogs is a new worst tbh.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Thought i'd sworm in and say Merry Christmas for next week, have not missed Brogan one bit!

Merry 🎄🎅🎄Christmas all xoxoxo

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I am sew sew sewwwww overwhelmed at my thread title making the cut, I’m trying to be braaaaave but may need to hit the gin to celebrate later. I’ve been in bed feeling yuk and feeling sorry for myself a la Brogs so missed it.

My fave thing about Brogs has got to be you lovely lot!!

Her worst moment…every time she posts or vlogs is a new worst tbh.
More effort placed in that thread title than Brog has put into David Lloyd in the entire year. Loved it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I second that bending over moment in the cruise vlogs for best moment of 2022 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 34
D001C760-223D-4CA4-B87A-028BC633AC18.jpeg
B7E26438-B17C-462B-834C-0943F4BC893F.png

For the blocked.. I’m not sure if it’s already been posted. She just can’t stop bragging can she? It’s no wonder she doesn’t have any friends and can’t keep a job. She would be the most hated and avoided woman in the place.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
I just don't know why she thinks she's such hot stuff in a towel turban?! I mean, she clearly thinks she's hot stuff anyway....but even in that?!???

• Haha
Reactions: 38
View attachment 1816511View attachment 1816512
For the blocked.. I’m not sure if it’s already been posted. She just can’t stop bragging can she? It’s no wonder she doesn’t have any friends and can’t keep a job. She would be the most hated and avoided woman in the place.
BB5367C2-D14C-4B63-86B3-24C3C5559D73.jpeg
do you think it’s supposed to be ‘Greatest’?

she really is obsessed with food! Sad cow

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 21
'i am so proud of continue working'

I don't think they are Hun.

Of course you're most excited for the restaurants you human garbage can.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Dying that the towel and robe on the balcony made the photos for that piano post! 🤣🤣🤣 Oh and Brogs, it’s spelled greatest not gretest. You’d almost forget this is her so-called job what with being so shite at it! 🤦🏻‍♀️

I can’t wait to see if she has any new work or partners between now and the spring cruise. Likely will be the usual Readily, Wild, Big Potato, Hello Fresh crap. No clue how they pay the bills on that.

It tickles me everytime I see another YouTube channel or IG page with 100k especially when they haven’t been around half as long and/or aren’t full time. There’s a Dugger type family in the States called the Bates and a bunch of the adult kids post weekly videos. The longest has been maybe a few years and they’re all at decent subscriber numbers. Paolo from Tokyo just hit 3 million and he does a video a week. It just shows how much higher her’s could be if she wasn’t so unlikeable, had good video and editing skills, and interesting topics.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.