Brogan Tate #113 days a year spent with Bonnie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t get it either but I have seen many adults wearing these rip off ears, mainly women. The worst is Victoria (Disney in detail) who has so many ears she has to use a storage locker in Orlando to store them all as she can’t bring them back with her. There are no words.
What's the in having all those ears of you can't wear them cause they are stored away? It's absolutely ridiculous and mind blowing.

I think having a pair or two whilst you're in Florida or whatever Disney Park is fine, it's gets you into the whole 'thing' of disney. But having loads to co-ordinate with your dresses and outfits! Bizarre

• Heart
Reactions: 23
First two pics - 2018 trip
Second two pics - latest trip
The change in 4 years is actually SHOCKING
the double chin is getting to such a point now where the x shaped holding in a piss tippy toe pose is doing nothing for her. The high skirt, she thinks it's covering everything but all she's done is wrapped the gunt up

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I just CANNOT with that day 1 outfit. I'm not even sure what it is that's giving me the ick with it. It could be the star wars tee. Might be better with a plain white one. The skirt just makes her look so shapeless its so unflattering.

I don’t get it either but I have seen many adults wearing these rip off ears, mainly women. The worst is Victoria (Disney in detail) who has so many ears she has to use a storage locker in Orlando to store them all as she can’t bring them back with her. There are no words.
I like some of them, I'd oy want to buy the official Disney one's though but I think they'd p*** me off, I'd either forget to take them off and lose them on a ride or not stick them in a locker for the rides you have to and not be able to ride

Reactions: 4
Nothing wrong with the Minnie ears, it’s just a headband and it’s just getting involved, along with everyone else in the parks. Adults can wear silly hats at sport games or other events like st Patrick’s or Christmas. It’s the only part of her outfit I find acceptable if I’m honest 😂

Collecting them on a scale like Charlotte and Victoria is sad though and you know she has far too many for someone who hasn’t been going to the parks for that many years.

Reactions: 34
Why is everything about junk food with them. It’s nauseating.

• Heart
That fitbit on her wrist is so tight, I've genuinely never seen wrist overhang before

• Haha
Reactions: 31
When you’re on holiday with your boyfriend (sorry I mean fiancé, silly me!) but have no sex life

FE2A7FB1-DC20-4920-85D1-20DC64E622CB.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 64
I don’t know if I can be arsed to follow the Disney crap. I’m feeling blahhh about life things and she’s living her best life, shopping like money is water and eating herself to death without a care in the world.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
I don’t know if I can be arsed to follow the Disney crap. I’m feeling blahhh about life things and she’s living her best life, shopping like money is water and eating herself to death without a care in the world.
Yeah but it’s all she has and just look at the state of her

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Why would we give a duck what they’ve eaten on the plane for plane food? And what their first Disney snake was? It’s so gluttonous and obsessive at this point, it’s really awful

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.