Brogan Tate #113 days a year spent with Bonnie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here for Mickey standing on her foot preventing the dreaded 'tippy toes' slimming pose. Is Mickey trolling her 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 35
It would be better for his mental health to go back to work part-time, at least, rather than being Brogan's witch. He's out of the habit now and lazy and Brogan is probably manipulative.

ALSO... her bodyshape and the way she dresses keeps reminding me of the Disney couple from Come Fly with Me 😆
View attachment 1788629
There“s Peter Pan”s Flight (my childhood fav ride) ruined for me. Lol

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Her skin looks so red and tight on her face already, you can see the difference in the photos she takes/controls and on the photo pass ones!

Reactions: 8
I'm sorry but I just have to repeat again...this is a near 30 year old woman walking around wearing Mickey Mouse ears?
To be fair I think it’s pretty normal to wear ears when you’re at Disney regardless of your age - I always see loads of adults wearing them

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Think this is regional, I’m from where Brogan is and I def say it how she does like cinemarrrr… cin-uh-muh sounds northern when I say it 😂

I also say 5 pound fifty instead of 5 pounds fifty like she does so I’m a repeat offender 😬

I don’t say rum instead of room though 😇
I’m the same , I say cinema and 5 pound fifty . I’m from the same area as Brogan too . I also don’t say rum , vacyyyuuuum , sunthink , everythink , fick , etc though either !!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She’s like me, I can’t wear a skirt that shape as I look like a lamp shade on my bottom half 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Oh Mickey that's not right
That's not right, I need to cross my legs in tight
Hey Mickey !

• Haha
Reactions: 29
To be fair I think it’s pretty normal to wear ears when you’re at Disney regardless of your age - I always see loads of adults wearing them
fair enough i guess, just seems excessive to me.

Reactions: 6
fair enough i guess, just seems excessive to me.
I don’t get it either but I have seen many adults wearing these rip off ears, mainly women. The worst is Victoria (Disney in detail) who has so many ears she has to use a storage locker in Orlando to store them all as she can’t bring them back with her. There are no words.

• Wow
Reactions: 47
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.