Brogan Tate #112 I came up with this title whilst I was on a cruise xo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Or you could say ā€œcan I have them for a giveaway? Me and my friends come here every year so I would love to share that with my followersā€

So many of these folks are so grabby, Iā€™ve seen one cherryz haul by Becky Reynolds where she donated it to a food bank. All the others are just greedy!

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Screenshot_20221204-204851.png

Oof her face has changed so much yikes šŸ˜¬
(And those guys don't really look like they want to be on camera, then or now)

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
'I was just about to buy my tickets when XYZ offered me these. All theatre shows (and performers) could do with your money this year, if you can afford to spare it. I can, so in the spirit of Christmas, the tickets they offered me I'm going to give away to one lovely follower'

• Heart
Reactions: 30
'I was just about to buy my tickets when XYZ offered me these. All theatre shows (and performers) could do with your money this year, if you can afford to spare it. I can, so in the spirit of Christmas, the tickets they offered me I'm going to give away to one lovely follower'
If only she was this decent but we're talking about Veruca Salt after all..

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Itā€™s so annoying that she gets stuff like this gifted. Weā€™re in a cost of living crisis and Iā€™ve seen far too many parents online worrying about giving their kids a good Christmas.. They could have been gifted to a few families via a food bank or similar.
I think thatā€™s my main problem too. The amount of times I see these idiots online staying in places Iā€™ve been coveting for a while and staying there for free etc. I donā€™t understand how the PR of companies havenā€™t yet come to realise itā€™s actually very off-putting for some people. It makes me not want to part with my cash at all, even more so when so many are struggling.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
The bras sheā€™s packing look like the ones I bought afer just giving birth to my son because my boobs went enormous and I needed something comfy. Why not pack something a bit prettier or at least something with some support ffs! I have DD-E boobs and I canā€™t run around all day in one of those bralet things because I feel like Iā€™ll give myself two black eyes or Iā€™ll break my back

Reactions: 14
Iā€™m moving to Los Angeles next year for a job, and selling as much stuff I definitely donā€™t need to pay for the move. Brogan wouldnā€™t understand that or would be jealous Iā€™m that close to Disney LA (that Iā€™d go to for a weekend for the rides because why not, as Iā€™ll try travel as much as the US as I can)

If only she was this decent but we're talking about Veruca Salt after all..

isnā€™t that Broganā€™s opinion about EVERYTHING?

Reactions: 11
I do love those primark crop bralettes to be fair. I would choose one over a normal bra anyday and now only wear a normal bra if the outfit requires it (because of the strap/neckline style or if it needs a bigger bust to fill it out) but then I am quite slim and donā€™t have big boobs so I donā€™t really need the extra support.

Primark do also have some nice lacy bralettes that are still comfy but also look a bit nicer.

Reactions: 10
That whole thing about the tickets just rubs the wrong way doesnā€™t it?! So many families in need and here comes Brog the Bragger going to the panto for free the night before a two week holiday in Florida and two weeks after going to the WB Harry Potter thing for freeā€¦ And three weeks after her last holiday.

When real life eventually smacks her square in the gunt itā€™s going to be delightfu.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Sick of brands gifting ā€˜influencersā€™ things like this. Why not give it to struggling families?! Itā€™s so ridiculous and genuinely puts me off companies

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Thereā€™s probably families out there who would love nothing more but to treat their children to a pantomime trip but canā€™t afford it, then thereā€™s HER whoā€™s showing off her free ticket. They havenā€™t asked her to share anything so why is she sharing that? Ohā€¦. To bleeping BRAG like she always does.

Reactions: 30
Also, she was gifted straighteners but canā€™t even tell you which ones they areā€¦ absolutely wasted on her, how is this her job?!

• Wow
Reactions: 27
Once Disney is out of the way I think Iā€™m giving up on following what sheā€™s up to. Iā€™m only here for the car crash but Iā€™ve started to think whatā€™s the point. Itā€™s disheartening to make an effort in life to see her walking around like a woman having everything handed to her without a care in the world.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
She had the apple head phones!!!! Iā€™d LOVE them!!!!! But im using my beaten up half charging AirPods still! bleeping bleep thatā€™s another Ā£500+ sheā€™s spent

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.