Brogan Tate #110 You know your life is tragic when Benji is the “magic”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm so jealous that they're going to the Caribbean. Think of all the local delicacies they'll try, "afternoon tea" "steak" "burger"

• Haha
Reactions: 49
I'm so jealous that they're going to the Caribbean. Think of all the local delicacies they'll try, "afternoon tea" "steak" "burger"
Remember when she complained on a free cruise that they no longer did the hot sausage rolls on the afternoon tea!?

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Has anyone played Little Nightmares, the horror game? Brogan and Benji remind me of those strange looking pig people at the end, eating everything that isn't nailed down.

Moderation has left the building. This is why (amongst many other reasons) I can't watch her anymore.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Why is she acting like she's got a lay down bed or something. What a bleeping plum

• Haha
Reactions: 39
It’s this one for me, look how unhealthy Ben looks. Looks like he’s aged 10 years.
3151AFC6-DF65-4356-AC6F-48DCB41187A9.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 42
I’d genuinely be surprised if Benji makes it to 40 at this rate, seriously.

• Sad
Reactions: 26
Can I say, it's been a long week at work but you lot don't half make me laugh on here... you're all brilliant!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.