Brogan Tate #110 You know your life is tragic when Benji is the “magic”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I forgot about bobbing 🤣🤣🤣 most 28 year olds it would be code for something else. These two? Not so much.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Yikes that colour makes her nails look infected that close 🤢
Still continually baffled by her tit choice in manicures. Had a look on her nail girl’s insta, she does nice BIAB/nail art. People stopped getting Shellac years ago cos better alternatives came on the market and it’s rubbish compared to them.
Take it MeJulie gets Shellac and Brogan is only allowed to get the same.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Why does she keep referring to it as the flagship?! I think that’s Iona now until the next new ship comes out.

Reactions: 15
wtf is em shel on about, she can’t have read the caption, it’s like she’s permanently drunk commenting odd things on every Instagram profile 🤣

This photo. Benji looks like he’s straining 🤣
C4370A4B-7AF9-4173-875E-D8D795D84768.jpeg
C85533BD-B6CB-49F0-A9CF-68A9757166FF.jpeg
C454FFB8-EAF2-4D1C-9956-C7925BD7463E.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Nice to see she's bought some new trainers that actually lace up.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I find it sooooo cringe when influencers comment on each others posts as though they are not also an influencer and don’t know exactly what the brand will want to see (like Lara’s comment). Hope brands are smart enough to discount those comments because it’s not representative of the actual audience.

Reactions: 32
Just a couple of potatoes boarding a gammon ship to glance at some former colonies whilst gorging themselves to death.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.