Brogan Tate #110 You know your life is tragic when Benji is the “magic”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find it sooooo cringe when influencers comment on each others posts as though they are not also an influencer and don’t know exactly what the brand will want to see (like Lara’s comment). Hope brands are smart enough to discount those comments because it’s not representative of the actual audience.
they have group chats just to share their content so they can all like and comment. It’s all fake

• Wow
Reactions: 20
they have group chats just to share their content so they can all like and comment. It’s all fake
It’s so clearly fake though… as if they actually sit and watch each others vlog? that’s what makes it so cringe and beggy.

Reactions: 21
I can’t believe that P&O have only sent them on common folk TUI for the flight! Was BA premium economy full?! Don’t they know who she is?! 🤔🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 33
What kind of fresh hell is this when Binjuice is looking worse than her? Good god!

Meant to add that my theory is that she’s feeding him up, after we said on here that he looked good scrubbed and suited at his friends’ wedding the other year.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
IS IT A HOLIDAY OR IS IT A PRESS TRIP OR IS IT AN "AD-PR EVENT" OR A WORK TRIP?

Fucks sake. Seeing their smug faces as I was getting ready for work this morning was too much!

Reactions: 33
.. and what’s going on with that weird lump on her leg? Other influencers only lick arse in the comments to get themselves noticed.
3A9714C6-429A-4C78-BC0D-2E556A1A1052.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I can’t believe that P&O have only sent them on common folk TUI for the flight! Was BA premium economy full?! Don’t they know who she is?! 🤔🤣
She's flying premium in TUI, they've got the sparkling wine 😠 it's bullshit cos those seats aren't cheap either. Braggy bleep.
duck off brogan, and once you've fucked off, duck off again.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
She's flying premium in TUI, they've got the sparkling wine 😠 it's bullshit cos those seats aren't cheap either. Braggy bleep.
duck off brogan, and once you've fucked off, duck off again.
Amy and her partner are BA business 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.