Brogan Tate #110 You know your life is tragic when Benji is the “magic”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Brogan flying all the way to the Caribbean to be stuck on the boat the whole time is just

Never mind eh Broges? You can always just eat more!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Oh the irony that P&O are one of the least expensive lines at sea but she is acting like it makes her lady of the manor 😂 Its not Silversea love

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
She was saying in her stories that you can have a buffet breakfast but they like the restaurant. It’s your bleeping job so eat there one day and show people.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I love the way she films her feet wiggling in the extra leg room like it’s a flex… as if she doesn’t spend every night sharing a double bed with another obese person who also suffers from IBS.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
🎶 rain, rain, don’t go away, make sure brogan doesn’t enjoy her free holiday 🎶

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Amy Hart has shared a boat trip and info about dinner and Brogan has only showed us breakfast? She’s shocking at this ‘job’.

Reactions: 18
Are we surprised though? She’s coasting through life and very lucky with YouTube and the freebies.

Reactions: 10
Not at all it’s just baffling that she can be this tit and still sail through life.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Not at all it’s just baffling that she can be this tit and still sail through life.
Her luck will run out soon enough and people will begin to realise (if they haven’t already) that her content is tit, just look at Victoria from Disney in detail

Reactions: 10
Her luck will run out soon enough and people will begin to realise (if they haven’t already) that her content is tit, just look at Victoria from Disney in detail
I don’t follow her. Has she lost followers?

Reactions: 1
Brogan posted this on Twitter yesterday…just look at those glorious black clouds 😍

552AF10C-376B-4AD0-B528-BDD91A79CA8C.png

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Bogie in the wild on Amy Harts stories. I think at the end of this clip Benj and Bogs are swimming to shore.

Screenshot_20221106-092743_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 15
They got lucky, no rain for an evening but seems like nothing but grey skies and showers to come.

Great, it's pissing down here too and I didn't have to go anywhere 🙂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.