Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

queenamber

VIP Member
IS IT A HOLIDAY OR IS IT A PRESS TRIP OR IS IT AN "AD-PR EVENT" OR A WORK TRIP?

Fucks sake. Seeing their smug faces as I was getting ready for work this morning was too much!

Reactions: 33

candyland_

VIP Member
I thought the comment about the heart tumor was vile. He’s been off sick supposedly struggling with it mentally and he had just told her how he was bullied about his teeth and had to move schools so it came across as nothing but a dig because the attention was on him for a second.. She sounded arsey afterwards.

• Sad
  • Angry

CdnGirl77

VIP Member
I can’t believe that P&O have only sent them on common folk TUI for the flight! Was BA premium economy full?! Don’t they know who she is?! 🤔🤣

• Haha

emerald

VIP Member
It is an odd coincidence that tattle was saying she never had game nights anymore and now she has one coming up next month.

Is allergic to eggs but has three for breakfast. OK Brogan.

Is it me or is Benji getting more Australian??

• Haha

Tabitha

VIP Member
F8A35546-1F73-4FAE-A4D2-062D1031B65D.jpeg

She can’t take her eyes off it unless it’s in her massive gob. It’s just a strawberry with chocolate on it geez.

• Haha
  • Wow

disneys

VIP Member
Why is she rushing into buying her wedding dress now ? She’s potentially got 2 years to go (she hasn’t said when in 2024 she’s getting married)

when I got married I was told 1 year - 9 months before is normal to buy your dress . I ended up getting my dress on ASOS because we had a tiny Covid wedding but this rushing into buying the dress seems a bit much !! Is it normal ? Any brides amoung us ? When did you buy your dress ?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

disneys

VIP Member
It didn’t come across like humour. She’s a brat that can’t bare to listen to Benji so it comes across as a nasty dig.
I don’t think he took it as a joke either . He looked quite hurt when she said it

as We know , brogan is not funny . She doesn’t have a sense of humour really . The things she laughs (sorry, CACKLES) at are are just astoundingly dull … and that extends to making jokes too . People like her shouldn’t bother because they’re just not funny and run the risk offending

• Heart

Bora Bora Local

I’m sorry but her most recent reel…three courses at lunch AND THEN they went out for a proper meal in the evening. Physically how do you do that? I went out for a roast yesterday lunch and we had a snack for dinner because we were still full!! If I ate three courses at lunch I couldn’t then go out for a proper dinner that’s crazy (with chocolate covered strawberries in between!!)

• Wow

candyland_

VIP Member
How does she not look at the footage and cry at how bad she looks? It’s like no matter what she does or how much money she throws at herself she just looks worse and worse in every vlog.

• Haha

Tabitha

VIP Member
Why is she wasting her time doing a survey for 17p? If she wants money, stop blowing it on a gym membership you never use and constantly eating out. It doesn’t add up. There must be a bigger incentive to her posting it. I assume they paid her as it’s marked as an ad.

Pennycray

Question for you - and sorry if this has already been discussed I missed a few threads….

Benji has been off work for some time following the health scare or whatever it was.
I am presuming ( and I can only presume obviously ) that he is either being paid sick pay or is claiming some sort of benefit?

How then does he have the ability to travel and do all these activities that would require a level of ‘fitness’ to do ie if he can exert himself to go swimming or hiking etc then surely he is able to do light duties at work?

I am not against anyone claiming any sort of sickness benefit whatsoever I just think of my job and if I was too unwell to work, my employer certainly wouldn’t tolerate me jetting off at every opportunity.
I’m aware he works with his dad but I feel like he’s taking the actual p*ss

• Heart

JLXRD

VIP Member
I find it sooooo cringe when influencers comment on each others posts as though they are not also an influencer and don’t know exactly what the brand will want to see (like Lara’s comment). Hope brands are smart enough to discount those comments because it’s not representative of the actual audience.