Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Donald73

VIP Member
When couples start to look like each other…

Matching Bald spots
Matching freckled corned beef skin
Matching pot belly guts

Fabuloussssssssssss

• Haha
Reactions: 32

LemonLife

VIP Member
You gotta give it to her that is some level of confidence! I weigh far less than Bog and I would never I repeat never post a picture of myself in my swimming costume

• Haha

darth_caddy

VIP Member
Screenshot_20221101-094417.png

Could they at least have tried to match the font with the packaging? Though guess it shows how little effort is put into these freebies.

• Haha
  • Sick

LemonPledge

Chatty Member
Taking Ben & MeJulie dress shopping screams insecurity. She's terrified of making the wrong choice by choosing a dress one of them doesn't like. I bet she'd choose something she wasn't 100% happy with if Julie & Ben loved it.

candyland_

VIP Member
My brother didn’t even want to see our bridesmaid dresses nevermind his wife’s wedding dress. It was amazing to see his face (and her dads) as he turned around and saw her wearing it on the wedding day.

If she’s going to be defensive about the ‘unconventional’ wedding then maybe she should keep it private. You just know she would have loved nothing more than a huge group of her ‘girlfriends’ fawning all over her in a dress shop but this is the only option she had.

Don't know why I am torturing myself watching this. But she just confessed she can't eat eggs every day as they don't agree with her while eating 3 fried eggs!! F*** me! Only time I eat 3 eggs in one sitting is in an omelette for a main dinner!

• Haha
  • Wow

Emmapism

VIP Member
'Follow along to see what we get up to'

Me: 'I'm going to hazard a guess and say it's 90% eating'

Think I can skip the follow Broges. As always, she makes me feel physically sick. They both do.

• Haha

disneys

VIP Member
Don’t think I have ever seen her acknowledge her Dad’s passing. My Dad’s death in 2018 nearly broke me so I have have nothing to add because it was the worst time of my life. But I have never seen her acknowledge it publicly 😒
no , she didn’t acknowledge his death because she is estranged from him . Apologies if you didn’t know that , but even if she wasn’t I don’t think we can judge her for How she has handled the death of a parent publicly , whether she had a relationship with them or not

I honestly hate this “she never commented about her dad” nonsense and as you’ll well know I’m hardly the Bogie defence league . She did not have a relationship with him . It was probably so strange for her to lose him after not speaking to him for years and it probably brought up tonne of complicated emotions that she’d rather not discuss online to random strangers . And let’s be honest nosy of her fans don’t have the emotional intelligence to engage with her about it meaningfully 😂 She can’t say to that person “omg I relate my dad died to it was awful” because she had no relationship with him !!!! She didnt mention him when he was alive , and probably when she’s processing something so strange the last thing she wants is to mention it on social media and have loads of people ask her questions about it and talk to her about it .

and just because she doesn’t mention something publicly doesn’t mean she’s not dealing with it behind closed doors and off social media (which imo is a healthier way!) . Her Instagram is her work . She’s mentioned in passing that she’s been dealing with difficult family stuff , but just because she didn’t go into details online that doesn’t mean it didn’t impact her 🤷🏻‍♀️

Last edited:

loveulongtime0

Chatty Member
Fuck off Brogan, she’s so obsessed with her wedding being “unconventional” that she’s making it her personality trait. Plenty of people do their weddings against tradition, she thinks she’s something fucking special

• Heart

Mable912

VIP Member
So Broge seeing as you read here, get your wig sorted, no woman of your age should have such a receding hair line, maybe getting a decent style that goes with your large face will help hide the balding bits or simply stop showing such close ups would be easier on the eye.
Seeing a stylist wouldn’t go a miss either, get you sorted for the right size and style of clothes for your shape.
After all you don’t want to be looking like a potato on your wedding photos do you now m’love?
She says at the beginning of the video how thick and heavy her hair is 😭 she’s so embarrassing

• Haha
I wish I had the confidence of Brogan when she says “the vlogs are going to be so good!!” before even filming or editing them… 😂 The amount of times I do tasks well and still question if they’re up to scratch afterwards! 😂😅

• Haha
Reactions: 31