Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

kenbarlow

VIP Member
This picture for me is even worse! And ENOUGH with trying to convince us all that you're a water baby! Stop shoving it down our throats! Although at least she got the caption right....she is a HUGE water baby!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31

JennyStar

I doubt they will ever split up… they’ve settled rather than get out of an unhealthy relationship. At the end of the day would you swipe right for Benji on Tinder - I certainly wouldn’t. And would you see guys swiping right for her - definitely not. They wouldn’t get anywhere dating if they suddenly ended up single. I mean look at them… they both need a good wash for starters and they act like slobs.

• Haha
  • Heart

candyland_

VIP Member
If she didn’t get these free trips her life would be completely empty. She doesn’t go to any real events - going to a brands Christmas release isn’t exactly what I would call fancy or work. It’s just fluffed to sound better than what it is. Other than these things she would be unwashed at home 24/7. There’s no family weekends, no drinks on a Friday with her friends. Just nothing going on

• Heart

gbg414

I only watched five minutes of the Dreamlight video because I've never played the game so it just is not interesting to me. But you could tell she was confused when Kristoff said "sight for sore eyes", like she'd never heard that saying before 😂

Or the word “ingot” 😂

I love that she is obsessed with a game based on tidying, gardening, doing useful tasks and building friendships…a complete escape from reality for her 😂

• Haha

Pennycray

Did anyone spy B&B in the water in the background of one of Amy Harts stories? Huge bald spot which explains what the hat is never off his head 🤙🏻

• Wow
  • Haha

limited75

VIP Member
I'm just waiting for the picture of her devouring one of those biscuits she decorated, pulling that horrible cats arse shape she does with her mouth urgh! :sick:

or

a picture of the biscuits with a cup of tea and her saying how Benji brought it up to her in bed.

• Haha
  • Sick

bogeybrogey

Chatty Member
I’m genuinely considering starting a YouTube channel for my cruise in January entirely so I can show somebody with 0 experience in making videos can do a better job than her

• Heart

limited75

VIP Member
The size of the belly on Benji, he's got middle aged spread already!

And that poor black dress, it's busting at the seams by now. Can't believe how much she has changed since the first time she wore it. (Also she's seems to have infinite disposable cash, constantly buys dresses but wears the same one on every cruise 🤷‍♀️)

Untitled (2000 × 1080 px).png

• Wow
  • Sick

Moot22

VIP Member
I wish I had the confidence of Brogan when she says “the vlogs are going to be so good!!” before even filming or editing them… 😂 The amount of times I do tasks well and still question if they’re up to scratch afterwards! 😂😅
Like that time the tour company gave her professional quality footage to use and people were saying how she “upped her game” and she was thanking them like???

• Haha

candyland_

VIP Member
Her latest Instagram story had me running here. She’s quiet because she’s stressed due to how busy she is.

She then listed off crap every fucker else has to do around their full time job! Unbelievable!!
BUSY? Doing what? She was decorating fucking biscuits and told Instagram she was having a weekend playing her switch!?

• Heart

candyland_

VIP Member
What is she doing with her time because..

She doesn’t wash/take care of herself
She doesn’t go to the gym
She doesn’t do the morning dog walk anymore
Benji cooks her every meal
Benji does the food shopping
They don’t do any cleaning, washing or dishes until there is a huge backlog.
I just don’t get it unless they are festering all day long.

I reckon she will either have no political opinion at all, or votes Conservative because Julie does.
I agree. Unfortunately the BCP area is awash with (*cough* a huge demographic of older) people who'd vote for a bag of carrots if it had a blue rosette on it, so we've got some right pieces of work representing the local area - Conor Burns of the recent sexual harassment scandal is my local MP 😂

Ye olde dinosaur Christopher Chope (MP for Christchurch) is still in, he's the one with the following voting track record, and lawd do I wish this was a parody because reading this list back seems like it's out of a black comedy:
  • against making upskirting offences 1)a criminal offence and 2)more harshly-punished
  • against a national restriction zone outside abortion clinics
  • against making it a criminal offence on par with attacking an officer of the law, if you attack and injure their service animal (horses, dogs)
  • against giving EU nationals already in the UK their right to remain (after Brexit)
  • for raising uni fees to £9k a year
  • for ending financial support for 16-19 years olds to support further training/H.E. (apprenticeships and other training)
  • against a transparent parliament
  • against booting out hereditary peers from the House of Lords, and against a wholly-elected House of Lords
  • against gay marriage
  • against end-of-life assistance for the terminally ill
  • against a hunting ban
  • against equal gay rights
  • for the privatisation of Royal Mail
  • for any kind of reduction in benefits (housing, disability, matching benefits to cost of living...)
  • against measures to prevent climate change
  • against publicly-owned railway and bus services
  • against higher taxes on banks and on larger homes (mansion tax)
What a delight. I'm surprised he and MeJulie never got together as they'd have to much in common, but then maybe he'd have to explain the nearly £100k he claims per year to pay his wife to be his "secretary" in a lot more detail.

• Wow
  • Angry