Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ryvitaninja

I'm so jealous that they're going to the Caribbean. Think of all the local delicacies they'll try, "afternoon tea" "steak" "burger"
Remember when she complained on a free cruise that they no longer did the hot sausage rolls on the afternoon tea!?

• Haha
Reactions: 37

CdnGirl77

VIP Member
I don’t feel bad for her one bit. She’s a fucking adult and she’s done this to herself. Alienated everyone but her mother and fIance. Eaten her way into obesity. Laid on a sunbed and not looked after her skin or hair. No one to blame for her sad life but herself.

if she thinks people are going to be sat here with anticipation until 02/24/24 to see this perfect wedding dress she’s sorely mistaken. I couldn’t care less besides the entire thing being a fantastically entertaining train wreck!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37

Gossiplada

Chatty Member
Let’s be real, she always does this. As soon as she has an event planned, she starts trying to find a dress. She finds one, then by the time the event come around she usually has to look for dresses again because it no longer fits is something she’s been doing long before Ben-geeeee.

Now she’s bought a dress for an event eighteen months out. Either way it is probably not going to fit. Maybe she’ll decide to start working out even a little and it wont fit or she won’t and it won’t fit in the other direction. I don’t think it’s that weird she took Ben to pick out a dress a) given she has absolutely no taste and b) the reality is they are the only people in her life.

• Heart
Reactions: 36

Mrslollypop

VIP Member
Just back from a 17 day trip to Florida- a week in Orlando followed by a trip around the state and then ending up back in Orlando at the end of the trip- and just wanted to share my opinion with those people that are watching Brogan go on these multiple trips without a care in the world , living her best life and feeling crap that they can only afford to go once in a lifetime….
She will never have that amazing feeling of the most magical trip that you have saved for months/years for/ looked forward to forever. It is fake. We were lucky enough to go for the first time in 2019. I have never been so excited for a holiday in my life- even on the plane journey we were absolutely buzzing to watch the seat back screen showing us get closer to Orlando. We wrote a diary every day that we were there and even reading it back now I get the feels back again! This time that we went, whilst it was brilliant- and we are so grateful to have been, those feelings just weren’t the same. I had watched a lot of YouTubers documenting what to do/ their experiences- and maybe I shouldn’t have. It almost spoils the surprises and the magic. Multiple that by one million and you will get what Brogan/Victoria/Gary/Adam Hattan experience. Every last detail is planned to the nth degree. Every photo is taken with the pressure of getting likes on Insta. Every meal, character meet, merchandise purchase is a competition to who can get what is currently “in” and can pull in the views. Add to that the fact that they haven’t built up to a holiday, worked hard, saved money, gone to the gym , ate well etc, felt at their best and to be honest I reckon it’s just a bit meh for them all. Overlook the fake crying at the castle. Forget about the ten a penny photos of them jumping for joy at the departure gate in Heathrow. It’s all bullshit. Save for your holiday, even if it takes years- have the best time ever and know that they should be jealous of you for the genuine experience you will have of it all.

• Heart

candyland_

VIP Member
When you’re 3 years old and your mums telling you to tip your head back for hair washing night..
28D6AC4E-FD64-4964-A6F6-52E5BA68DA6B.jpeg

I can’t get over her arms in this one. That highest tier gym membership must be worth every penny

E8816B46-6142-457B-81C6-DA5BAFF15D90.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow

HeyBabes

VIP Member
I just cannot fathom how much she's ballooning. It can't all be fat, SURELY!!!!! It has to be her body crying out for some hydration!!!
It’s all the Buns and Buns circulating through her body, she’s slowly turning into a bao bun

• Haha

Mable912

VIP Member
Ah the sweet satisfaction of watching Brogan’s defensive wedding content at the moment full well knowing she wants a big white wedding but hasn’t got the mates to pull it off

Blissful

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

Popsicled

VIP Member
No way will she wear the dress she “bought” today on her wedding day, there will be a drama/issue and she’ll get a different on - bet you anything!!

She's a human garbage disposal at this point. Nothing will stop her filling her face, her issues are so deep and she's so ignorant that it's now beyond a lost cause.

Imagine going to a cookie decorating class then willfully admitting that they've all been troughed hardly any time later. That's so unbelievably embarrassing, much like the time her and Prick number 2 went to London for a Disney CHILDREN'S Cooking Class. Have the pair of them not one ounce of shame or self awareness? Silly me, of course not... they've no friends or anybody that cares to pull them up on their shambolic behaviour. Even her "family" appear to be too embarrassed to be associated with her. But go ahead Bro, you keep stuffing your face!

• Haha

ryvitaninja

Her latest Instagram story had me running here. She’s quiet because she’s stressed due to how busy she is.

She then listed off crap every fucker else has to do around their full time job! Unbelievable!!

• Wow
  • Heart
Did she seriously just ask for SNACK ideas for Bench's birthday to take in her case to the Caribbean when they're going on an all-inclusive cruise 😂 😂 😂

also

"we call it The Lakes" why not call it by its name (Longham Lakes) you pretentious twat
1666803710259.png

• Haha
  • Wow

Tabitha

VIP Member
Even when she has a so-called ‘sewww busy day’ where she actually leaves the house for a few hours, she then spends the rest of the week at home reading Readly in bed and having Benji make her eggs. She has no idea what it’s like to have busy day, after busy day, after busy day.

BEF4F2EE-C11F-4B23-BCF1-8AA1C8F08B07.jpeg

So the same as every other day is it?

Last edited:
  • Haha