Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

candyland_

VIP Member
Why’s she getting her dress now if she isn’t getting married for potentially 2 years ???? Is she quite alright in the head ?
She will end up having to rush out the day before the wedding and buy another. I’d put money on hers looking shit or not fitting in two years time.

Reactions: 34

Donald73

VIP Member
Oh thank you so much, @mediocrehouseplant! 🤗🤗🥰🥰
I listened to her live the other day and she said she won't post a video of her trying on the other dresses as they all look so similar. My money's on a dress similar to this:
View attachment 1695695
Meg that’s a beautiful dress however 1 she won’t get an arm in there and 2 it won’t look so pretty on a bloated, burnt, speckled corned beef armed hulk of a she-beast. She will be mutton dressed as mutton.

• Haha

focusdochas

VIP Member
It’s one of the few traditions I actually love is not seeing your partner until the ceremony.
Shes not got anyone except her fella and her toxic mum to bring dress shopping, as much of a loner I can be I can easily gather a dozen family members (all female) alone to come dress shopping with me.

• Heart

xily

Chatty Member
I don’t find Bongo that funny as he can be cringy but he has much more of a sense of humour than Brobore, I think a lot of the jokes go over her head. She looks clueless when he cracks jokes, like the lights are on but there’s no one home.

When she made the tumour comment it came across as a put down rather than a joke imo. She’s trying to be witty but sounded so nasty 🙈

Venom

VIP Member
POV : seeing her wedding dress in 2024
"I think we're gonna need to size up xo"
1A9BAB7d9C9DS9c8s-04ds7s5-4d8S8A-x8b2D2-8dc7dAxdsds687141F079Ds219afsghhxfDse3.png

• Haha
  • Heart

CdnGirl77

VIP Member
Here’s my hot take… it’s basically 1.5 years til the wedding abroad. Dress and shoes bought, likely all the planning at the resort is sorted. We all know she loves planning and spending the money. So now what?! Nothing. Absolutely nothing. So now there’s going to be over a year of ho hum and over analyzing her choices. Over a year for the continued cracks in this facade of a relationship to show.

I figure by November or December 2023 there will either be a mad scramble to change all her choices or the wedding will be called off for some reason or another because the shine has gone off the event.

Reactions: 33

CdnGirl77

VIP Member
SherpaBenji has gone downhill massively in my books since packing in work to be a layabout. I honestly thought he seemed very career driven up to that point working away each week and figured that he would end up taking over the business when his dad retired. At this point, I don’t ever see him going back.

Esme

VIP Member
Her feet look strange because she’s desperately contouring her body to try and look slimmer. Benji’s comment. I truly truly believe they are just sticking with each other because it’s easy. There is nothing there. I think they believe these comments make it seem like they’re in madly in love but I just don’t see it. It seems so fake and put on.
1BA0D06F-75F5-44BE-96EC-D6C489B83610.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow

skintsocks

VIP Member
She looks more like a hot air balloon every week. Her clothing style baffles me. She does nothing but eat. Can't even photograph stuff now because she's already eaten it. Of course she has.

F*cking hell Binjuice, was this what you imagined? Both of you being lifted out through the front window in a few years time when one of you has a fall (probably over the dog on the way to the fridge)?

• Haha