Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Venom

VIP Member
Thinking of all you retail workers this Black Friday 🥀 she's so stressed after all xo
1A9BAB7d9C9DS9c8s-04ds7s5-4d8S8A-x8b2D2-8d7ddAxddss687141F079Ds219afsghhxfDs3.png

• Haha
Reactions: 40

darth_caddy

VIP Member
Screenshot_20221027-142409.png

That is a shite looking box. Plus why are they giving her one of there's only 100? Another company to never buy anything from.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 39

Tabitha

VIP Member
She tells herself ‘it’s unconventional’ as a way to cope with the reality that it’s her only option. It is not by choice. She literally has no one else to go with.

• Heart
Reactions: 38

louj

I'm sorry but I don't buy this 'unconventional' thing as to why she took Benji wedding dress shopping. It's purely because she has no friends to invite, same reason why they are getting married abroad.

But guys their soooooo uNcOnVeNtIoNaL 🤪

Reactions: 37

CdnGirl77

VIP Member
Maybe just maybe, she shouldn’t have accepted a free vacation to the Caribbean cruising and booked her Disney trip during her busy time of the year then! Doesn’t she have a fucking sticker in the sticker book that would have reminded her of this?!

I can’t wait for the blow back LiarBrogan, Louise and the rest are going to get about their Black Friday and Xmas ads while Rishi is jacking up interest rates. 🍿🍿🍿

• Heart

Winners_Song

VIP Member
Just a couple of potatoes boarding a gammon ship to glance at some former colonies whilst gorging themselves to death.

• Haha
  • Heart

skintsocks

VIP Member
God I hate her saying that name Benji hes a growen fucking man not something out of a cartoon
I'm unsure that Binjuice realises he's a grown man. He's living like a toddler for the most part and then as a pensioner when he goes to play bowls with the old men who have nothing better to do. Don't get me started on his outfits. Nothing is convincing me that any sexual noises are made in that house apart from when deliveroo deliver an extra portion of takeaway by mistake and she groans like a cow in labour at the sight of it.

• Haha

Cosmo

I've never seen any other reel where the voice over is machine gunned out like the terms and conditions at the end of a bank advert.. Yet she does it everytime.

It's utterly bizarre but very Brogan. Has to get her face, voice and teeth in absolutely everything. She tries to be like everyone else but everything she does is akin to a small child's school project.

• Haha

Popsicled

VIP Member
Looks like the sticky bit of her sanitary towel has stuck to her pubes and she’s trying to release it on this case strut!!

Lunatic Brogmonster, the twat who go the cream with her shitty away travel suitcase

[/QUOTE]

“Thunder” they must be expecting brog to walk around all the restaurants xo
Walking? You mean stomping, baby elephant!!

• Haha